Finally Happy!

cmjantje

Scorpio, you have a fine haircut and it looks good on you. No need for you to bring a hat to lunch.

VF just can't pull it off. It is unnatural. Kind of like looking at the bearded lady at the circus, you know? And I let him know it every time I see him.

But you guys need to quit hijacking this thread. It is okay when I do it but the rest of you are too much.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was the "finally happy" thread until Limbo found the chance to change it.

And please people... let anyone have a haircut they Like, like I see some farang in clothes not worthy to wear in e.g. Big C. Please let us be ourselves, at least that was the Main reason I came to live in Chiang Rai!

Edited by cmjantje

No, it was the "finally happy" thread until Limbo found the chance to change it.

And please people... let anyone have a haircut they Like, like I see some farang in clothes not worthy to wear in e.g. Big C. Please let us be ourselves, at least that was the Main reason I came to live in Chiang Rai!

Exactly. ! ..... We were just trying to change the subject and be a bit mischevious. Nice to see your still with us. :)

Someone took their Ball home yesterday over nothing much. We cant afford to lose anyone else guys. Not even VF ;)

Someone took their Ball home yesterday over nothing much. We cant afford to lose anyone else guys. Not even VF ;)

If anyone gets all huffy and sulks off into a corner for awhile, all we have to do is get Jubby to yell really loud for their return, soon everything is back to normal. Jubby is one of our fixers. :)

Edited by villagefarang

Okay, CMJ. You have convinced me. I have been wrong in this thing. I will let VF live a peaceful life with his haircut. Thank you for showing me where I was wrong in my thinking. I don't need to make trouble in our peaceful little city of CR.

And just so you know, you did this in the nick of time. Several of us had plans to lure him into an abandoned coffee shop and give him a proper haircut. I hope he is grateful for your intervention.

I will leave him alone. But now, how can I find anything to write my own "Finally Happy" thread about? I was really counting on that haircut thing to lift my spirits. And he was really counting on it for a "Big Trouble In Thailand" thread.

Okay, CMJ. You have convinced me. I have been wrong in this thing. I will let VF live a peaceful life with his haircut. Thank you for showing me where I was wrong in my thinking. I don't need to make trouble in our peaceful little city of CR.

And just so you know, you did this in the nick of time. Several of us had plans to lure him into an abandoned coffee shop and give him a proper haircut. I hope he is grateful for your intervention.

I will leave him alone. But now, how can I find anything to write my own "Finally Happy" thread about? I was really counting on that haircut thing to lift my spirits. And he was really counting on it for a "Big Trouble In Thailand" thread.

Good plan but wouldn't have happened in a million years, VF would never be seen in an abandoned coffee shop.

'I am not a fan of hot, grimy, rundown, little shophouse establishments. Smashed up against a wall or sitting uncomfortably in the sun, on uneven sidewalks, inches from passing traffic, inhaling unpleasant aromas wafting through the air, is not my idea of ambiance. ' ;)

Kandahar, you just leave my eyebrows alone. :lol:

Good plan but wouldn't have happened in a million years, VF would never be seen in an abandoned coffee shop.

'I am not a fan of hot, grimy, rundown, little shophouse establishments. Smashed up against a wall or sitting uncomfortably in the sun, on uneven sidewalks, inches from passing traffic, inhaling unpleasant aromas wafting through the air, is not my idea of ambiance. ' ;)

You have spent far too much time as someone's research assistant. You must have missed the online etiquette thread where it was concluded to be in bad taste to use someone's past words against them. Especially when you are correct. ;)

You have spent far too much time as someone's research assistant. You must have missed the online etiquette thread where it was concluded to be in bad taste to use someone's past words against them. Especially when you are correct. ;)

Apologies, I'm aware of the online etiquette expected on TV, especially in the CR Forum, but I was diagnosed with selective memory a few years ago so that could have reared it's ugly head again. You can blame Jubby (most people do), I'm currently his research assistant re his potential purchase of a new bike, I did it for myself as I want the same one (great minds and all that) so shared a bit of useful info with him, he said he'd buy me a beer for the info though so I don't mind.