Rental Websites

Great List J634 - thanks for taking the time to post. There's quite a few there that you wouldn't just stumble across doing a google search.

Mods - should pin this one as this question seems to get asked every few weeks or so.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is exactly why I started my website.

Yes the list is good (in fact some of the agents are members of my site), but you still spend hours filtering through the different sites and their many listings trying to find one for you.

The other problem with these sorts of sites is that they don't cater much for the joe blogs thats not in one of the major centers (not Pattaya, Bangkok Phuket etc) and wants to get his property out to the public. What I would like to see more of are private people advertising thier own properties. This would give people looking for property more choice (especially in the non-commercial areas)and a better deal without inflatory prices.

• 5 months later...

www.4dproperties.com

has an online database of 1000's of properties available

shows 5 or 6 pictures of the property, location, type, size and prices

Staff speak a few languages.

Roger (English) the owner is a great guy and i bought a place from him

went through without a hitch in less than 5 days

Excellent

a rare experience in Thailand

Edited by BlackJack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allow me to be more specific with one of the website that you have listed : HomeDD.

A great site but interface is not very clear.

Direct access for research in english :

http://www.homedd.com/HomeddWeb/servlet/ho...FwCondoIndexEng

A lot of listings -sale and rent- that are more thai market orientated. A good way to get out the regular market of condos on Sukhumvit...

Edited by cclub75

sorry about mentioning an agent

but i too get sick of the agent nonsense

I am not an agent and I have for RENT a 2 bedroom place in Soi39 Sukhumvit BKK if anyone wants to contact me privately

:o

i will be going through the list of agents here and posting to all of them - and if they find a tenant before i do then i have to pay them for nothing really

tit

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Thanks for your websites. I've also look at the websites. But it is still difficult for me to find one near BTS. I'm looking for a two-bedroom apartment in Bangkok near a BTS skytrain, within my budget range of Baht 25,000-40,000 a month - for one year rental. How can I find it urgently?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm extremely lost looking at a lot of these. I keep finding a place I like and it's either expensively serviced, or long term only.

Anybody got advice for a 3 month stay? Happy to clean up after ourselves. We need a nice furnished 2 bed apartment in/around Sathorn if possible, but close to transport further out is fine too.