Where Is Pathum Thani Imm Office

Hi folks,

I need to get a re-entry permit and as my extension of stay was granted at Pathum Thani, I am told I have to go there. When I got the extension in September it was real difficult to find. it looked like a tempory office and I have been told since that they have infact moved.

Sorry if posted before but my search came up with only dated stuff so I want to make sure before I make the long trek from Minburi.

Can anyone give me any info or links to maps etc, I would be grateful thanks.

The office will be closed tomorrow (monday) but it's only a short distance from home, we'll nip over later to ensure it's not moved :)

Crossy

Good luck with the road-widening construction heading up through Sam Kok, but since it is a holiday, perhaps it's not busy now.

FYI, the office was still in the same spot a couple weeks back when I did my extension, right there next to the Chao Phaya.

Mac

The office will be closed tomorrow (monday) but it's only a short distance from home, we'll nip over later to ensure it's not moved :)

Crossy

Good luck with the road-widening construction heading up through Sam Kok, but since it is a holiday, perhaps it's not busy now.

FYI, the office was still in the same spot a couple weeks back when I did my extension, right there next to the Chao Phaya.

Mac

That Google Maps is great, but sure takes a long time loading, at least right now, must be a lot of folks online filling up my ADSL connection. Anyway, that's the spot two weeks ago.

Maps attached, print out. Need to twist around a bit to make them make sense.

Right close to Sam Kok town, just over that klong shown, and turn right half-way through that short short section of divided highway. The Immigration sign is covered up.

Mac

post-32650-1267351232_thumb.jpg

post-32650-1267351302_thumb.jpg

Nice view across the river, too. One day some enterprising Thai, or an expat with a work permit, will set up a small eatery there. Sure one way to get friendly with the Immigration folks.

BTW, the office is upstairs on the right, no need to wait at the windows, I've found after my first visit when I waited. Just enter the office, forms for filling out to your right on the window sill.

Mac

post-32650-1267356951_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I went there today too.......after I was told at the new Bangkok office that I was in the wrong place (my new boss told me to go there). The taxi driver from that new Bangkok office proceeded to give me a tour of Thailand, stopping for directions at least a half dozen times and ended up with a pretty god awful fare. But he got me there...where I found out I can't extend my exempt visa stamp thingy I got when I landed. So I'm off to Laos then......or something.

• 4 months later...

Those wishing to use the services of Pathum Thani immigration next week may want to take their boat, the office is behind the trees on the right :(

Or at least give them a call to check that the office is open.

post-14979-044499400 1287824165_thumb.jp

post-14979-083197300 1287824169_thumb.jp

post-14979-055534400 1287824173_thumb.jp