How To Get To St Andrews From Ban Chang ?

HaiSoh

Hello all,

We are still hesitating between St Andrews Intl - Rayong Campus and Regents Intl Pattaya to enroll our Children.

As we are still in Europe at the moment we are using Google Earth to look at the areas.

AS my wife will be driving the kids to and from school every day, we are looking at the roads involved to get to school.

Here, clearly Regents has a big advantage. Looking at St Andrews I am wondering HOW to get there easily

coming from Ban Chang or Phla (Pala) Beach area.

We would like to live in a Beach area and would prefer to stay clear from Pattaya.

Any members his/her kids attending one from mentioned schools ?

How do your kids get to school ? what roads do you or drivers use ?

Where would be a good place to look for housing if we go for St Andrews ?

I would love to hear from you ! even per PM !

Thank you all for your time and answers,

:)

(thinking about putting the same post in Pattaya Sub-forum)

I did this trip for 2 years taking my daughter to St Andrews from Payoon beach, there is a wonderfull short cut that avoids Ban Chang and most of the trafic at that time in the morning. From the main beach road in Phala head towards the industrial estates, Just after you pass Payoon Garden Cliff condo turn left and head north, when you get to the main sukvit road go straight across ( a slight let and right)

Follow this road thru some realy beautifull hills this will take you to the back of st andrews you just have to go letf then right on the main Ban chang road and your there about 20 mins in all with very little trafic. If your interested in renting a beautifull 3 bed sea front condo I can do you a realy good deal ;-)

I did this trip for 2 years taking my daughter to St Andrews from Payoon beach, there is a wonderfull short cut that avoids Ban Chang and most of the trafic at that time in the morning. From the main beach road in Phala head towards the industrial estates, Just after you pass Payoon Garden Cliff condo turn left and head north, when you get to the main sukvit road go straight across ( a slight let and right)

Follow this road thru some realy beautifull hills this will take you to the back of st andrews you just have to go letf then right on the main Ban chang road and your there about 20 mins in all with very little trafic. If your interested in renting a beautifull 3 bed sea front condo I can do you a realy good deal ;-)

Thank you for the answer AND the info !!

I will need some convincing on the Conde "deal" as we are house and garden people, but hey, give it a try !! you never know !

:)

Did you consider Garden International School?

It's the biggest international school in Ban Chang and is of very simlar quality to St Andrews and is indeed situated right in the centre beside the Eastern Star Golf Course. The difference between the 2 is in the details and depends on the age of your children and the style of learning environmetn you want

my suggestion would be to wait till you arrive and check these places out for yourself

Regents is too far anyway and not worth the extra difference nor cost

Did you consider Garden International School?

It's the biggest international school in Ban Chang and is of very simlar quality to St Andrews and is indeed situated right in the centre beside the Eastern Star Golf Course. The difference between the 2 is in the details and depends on the age of your children and the style of learning environmetn you want

my suggestion would be to wait till you arrive and check these places out for yourself

Regents is too far anyway and not worth the extra difference nor cost

Yes we considered and are re-considering Garden International (GIS) as it has the advantage of bein close to the beach and not so far out as St Andrews.

Do you have any experience with GIS ? per PM if need be.

Is there anyone else on this forum that has children at Garden Intl ? and could give me some tips, insight, "advice" ?

Thanks to all !!