Immigration Office Address

I am trying to get hold of an address of an immigration office. The reason for my visit is that I need to acquire the documents required for registering a car in my name and getting a Thai driving license.

Given that some of the links in one of the pinned topics above no longer works, in particular the one supposedly pointing to the one listing the service areas and addresses of various immigration offices:

Does anyone actually knows the address and can share it with me?

You do not say which Office you want but they are all here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php...26t%3Dh%26z%3D6

Hi,

I thought I made clear what I am trying to do, maybe I wasn't clear enough..? I understand there are many immigration offices in Bangkok, but I have no clue which one to go to OR the address. The reason for my visit is that I need to acquire the documents required for registering a car in my name and getting a Thai driving license.

Hopefully, someone has done this already and can share an address with me, I have given up after 3 hours 30 phonecalls to the automated answering service offered by the Thai Immigration Bureau.

Thanks

Forethat

reading your post, you did not say where you where. But if living in Bangkok you need to go here:

Government Center Building B

No. 120 Moo 3

Chaeng Wattana Road Soi 7

Thung Song Hong, Laksi

Bangkok 10210

Open 08:30-16:30 Mon-Fri (exc holidays). Closed 12:00-13:00 for lunch.