Parking Fine, While I Was Not There. Some Advice Please

kuffki

""""

I have personally sued NSW police and won, where even judge called the officer an idiot.

So please save your self righteous crap for another posting!

""""

Well mr bigmouth, why don't you step in to the Pattaya police station and tell them that you will sue them for causing you all this grieve.

Please tell us if the judge also called the policeman a fool.

I wish you luck.

In reality of course you will start apologising even before you reach the door...., it fits the type of person you have displayed ...

I can just see a Judge calling a police officer an idiot......,like the rest of kuffki's story, highly doubtful.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, are you going to pay this huge fine, or are you going to be an outlaw?

I think i am going to wait it out and see what happens.

Will be interesting to know how this sort of things work in Thailand

I know in OZ, you have 28 days to pay, if you have not paid, you get a letter to remind you, giving another 14 days. After that final notice with 10 days and after that license is cancelled.

If the fine was not given to me in person but left on the bike, i do not consider receiving it.

Will have to wait and see

Well that would depend on what part of Oz ur in, but a fatal mistake that you are making is that you are not in oz and what you consider 'served' is highly irrelative to the thai system. :)

And once again another useless post

1. have you had any experience with this?

2. have you been fined before without even being there, did not pay and had some consequences?

3. have you ever been served in Thailand with anything?

4. have you ever studied Thai Law or made enquiries with the lawyers about what is considered served or not?

From all your posts the answer would be NO, so please enlighten me to your position to offer advice on the matter or in fact your opinion! keeping in mind that i did not ask for opinion unless had experience

You have contributed a dozen or more worthless posts yourself. It seems as if you are the one trying to get your posts up. And you might want to get a dictionary and find out what an aviator is.

Tim

So Kuffki, tell us, after you finished sueing the NSW Police of all their millions of dollars in corrupt drug money, were you able to stay on at your housing commision unit or did Centrelink cut your payments and move you out into the street?

So Kuffki, tell us, after you finished sueing the NSW Police of all their millions of dollars in corrupt drug money, were you able to stay on at your housing commision unit or did Centrelink cut your payments and move you out into the street?

Are you trying to describe your life in OZ, you sure that THIS IS not the reason for moving over to Thailand to be a big rich man!!!

Do you go back every 60 days to renew your payments?

and just for the record, nsw police was nto sued for the money but for the ticket they issued, car accident and yes judge did call an officer an idiot. As one of your best could not tell the difference between a straight road or a turn, but thats pretty normal for OZ police. Big mouth and little brain.

While the exchange of info, real or otherwise, is interesting, it's not the topic at hand.

After reading this topic it is my believe the OP has received sufficient information.

To avoid further topic derailment and to save bandwidth I have this topic closed now.

You can request to have it reopened but should give a very good reason as to why I should reopen it.

//CLOSED//