Work Un High School Without Certificate

Hi,

Anybody has a problem or listen problem because someone gives a fake certificate of bachelor degree to work as a teacher in a public or private high school?

I have a friend from belgium who wants to be teacher and he don t suceed in his test so he hasn t certificate to provide to thai school so he wants to do and give a fake.

I m scare for him, someone knows if it s dangerous or not if the high school discover it s a fake? Jell ? Do you think its really verifiable for thai school? How they can do?

Thank you so much for advices and your experiences !!!! :o

I m scare for him, someone knows if it s dangerous or not if the high school discover it s a fake? Jell ? Do you think its really verifiable for thai school? How they can do?

I would be scared also. People can be caught

Jail or as you say Jell, is the IDC which is a very unpleasant detention centre before being expelled from the country.

They certainly can verify the certificate, a simple email to the university, checking the results notice etc. The Ministry of Labour also has a book of what are valid universities and what are not.

My employer (I am not a teacher) went to the trouble of actually calling the universities and speaking to a lecturer.

You can get caught, and you can go to jail.

Regardless of whether he gets caught, it's illegal. We don't advise people to do illegal things.

Although standards are sometimes very lax here, they do have standards and they can get quite mad when they've been lied to. Some schools will aid you in the deception, but that makes them accomplices to the crime, at least subject to a penalty.

It's not the greatest job in the world, even when if you're qualified. Besides, the Belgians who speak good English probably have a degree already.

To be honest he probably won't even need it to GET a job, rather to be legal for the job (get the TL and WP).

If a school really, really wants to get him a WP and he doesn't have a degree, it is possible (although for sure not easy!).

Thank you to give your view but how do you know he can go in jail and he can be expelled?

I think some people give a fake certificate but anyone want to say he done

Any experience ???

I would be scared also. People can be caught

Jail or as you say Jell, is the IDC which is a very unpleasant detention centre before being expelled from the country.

They certainly can verify the certificate, a simple email to the university, checking the results notice etc. The Ministry of Labour also has a book of what are valid universities and what are not.

My employer (I am not a teacher) went to the trouble of actually calling the universities and speaking to a lecturer.

You can get caught, and you can go to jail.