Kid Friendly Activities Rayong Beach

Spee

My lady and I are debating whether to go to Rayong or Hua Hin for a week's break, along with her 11-year old daughter. If it's Rayong, we will probably stay at one of the beach hotels.

Can anyone offer suggestions for kid-friendly & sight-seeing things to do in and around Rayong beach? I wouldn't mind taking the boat ride out to Koh Samet, but only her daughter and I can swim and I'm afraid she would be scared to go on the boat.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions. Feel free to PM or reply here.

I live in Ban Phe and own the Bedrock Guesthouse with my wife. I'm sure if you take the big ferry and for comfort sake yr wife puts on a lifejacket she would feel comfortable. You could take yr daughter to the Rayong aquarium its not far from Ban Phe. They also a have canopy tree top tour about 12 minutes drive from ban phe. check out our website and you can see some activities. We have a family room that can sleep 5 if your interested. In the day time you could check out the beaches east of Ban Phe or west of Ban Phe. Maybe a little fishing from the new government pier which is about 150 metres or so from here. Anyway if we can help or you want something checked out just let me know

Brgds Mark (Aussie)

I live in Ban Phe and own the Bedrock Guesthouse with my wife. I'm sure if you take the big ferry and for comfort sake yr wife puts on a lifejacket she would feel comfortable. You could take yr daughter to the Rayong aquarium its not far from Ban Phe. They also a have canopy tree top tour about 12 minutes drive from ban phe. check out our website and you can see some activities. We have a family room that can sleep 5 if your interested. In the day time you could check out the beaches east of Ban Phe or west of Ban Phe. Maybe a little fishing from the new government pier which is about 150 metres or so from here. Anyway if we can help or you want something checked out just let me know

Brgds Mark (Aussie)

Cheers Mark .... I gave your number to my lady and she will call your lady in the next day or two to talk about it. We're probably looking at a week for 3 people. I don't know exact travel dates yet, but probably something like 3/30-4/5.