Nightlife In Sisaket

hellyes2oo2

Hi a couple of questions here, firstly are there any farang bars in sisaket. I live 30k's out of sisaket and 75k's away from surin so i'm stuck in no man's land.Every few weeks i go for a night out in surin there are a few farang bars there,and also all the thai bars are friendly plus there is a decent night club.But i am trying to find out if there are any farang bars in sisaket that would save me trekking out to surin,and for that matter if there are many farangs in and around sisaket.If there are would it be worthwhile opening a farang bar there,and lastly are there any nightclubs in sisaket and if so are they farang friendly. Thanks for any help, and sorry to ramble on.

There are currently two bars in Sisaket owned by westeners - Frank's ("Living In The Past") which is situated behind the police station, next to the mosque and Willies', between Sun Hing Plaza and bus station, on opp side of road. There's also a steak house "Dyna's" on the ring road near the sports stadium, orange building.

For night life a number of westerners (especially bikers) go to Sugar Pub who have live music Fri/Sat nights, between Pompiman Hotel and Post Office. The Pompiman also have I-Bar and an outside bar which shows Premier League soccer. Also try Nona Bar Disco, near bus station.

A number of westerners also congregate at the market (Pep's bar) - bottom end - in the evening.