A B12 Pill A Day...

Totster

My Dad suggested the other day that taking Vit B12 regulary will keep the female mosquitoes from biting. I will most cetainly be giving this a try next time I am in LOS as those mossies love me....

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this method... :o

totster :D

I've been vegetarian for the last 8 years and the buggers rarely have me.My blood not arroy enough methinks!!!!!!!!! :o

]

My Dad suggested the other day that taking Vit B12 regulary will keep the female mosquitoes from biting.  I will most cetainly be giving this a try next time I am in LOS as those mossies love me....

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this method...  :D

totster  :D

My Dad suggested the other day that taking Vit B12 regulary will keep the female mosquitoes from biting.  I will most cetainly be giving this a try next time I am in LOS as those mossies love me....

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this method...  :o

He's correct. Also good for keeping fleas from biting. I take the maga vitamins from GNC and it covers it all. Cheers :D

I was told this one a few years ago by my old boss who swears by it.

For one year I took strong B vitamins and still got the sh1t bitten out off me.

The concentrated garlic tablets seem to help me, supposedly it makes the blood less palatable.

My Dad suggested the other day that taking Vit B12 regulary will keep the female mosquitoes from biting.

I take a daily Mega B tablet (mainly to put back into the system what the p1ss takes out :o ) and the mozzies still eat me alive... :D

Is it specifically B12 and not other types? :D

My Dad suggested the other day that taking Vit B12 regulary will keep the female mosquitoes from biting.

I take a daily Mega B tablet (mainly to put back into the system what the p1ss takes out :o ) and the mozzies still eat me alive... :D

He specifically said "B12"

He specifically said "B12"

Great avatar, been there :D:D

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this method...  :o

I use Brewers Yeast has all sorts of B vitamins in it and must be the cheapest!