German Collapses, Dies In Kata

webfact

German collapses, dies in Kata

KATA, PHUKET: -- An elderly Caucasian tourist died in the sea off Kata Beach on Friday.

Witnesses said the man collapsed in the water at around 4pm. Tourists pulled him out but he was already dead.

The man is believed to be a 69-year-old German who was staying at the Kanjana Guesthouse on Nanai Road in Patong.

German Honorary Consul Dirk Naumann said police had yet to formally report the death to the Embassy as no passport had been recovered.

Until the embassy receives formal notification of the man’s identity, it is unable to inform relatives in Germany.

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2010-03-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

And also not wanting to appear crass, and with sympathies to the family and loved ones of the deceased, if I could chose my way of passing, walking out of the surf on Kata Beach would be very high on my list. RIP

And also not wanting to appear crass, and with sympathies to the family and loved ones of the deceased, if I could chose my way of passing, walking out of the surf on Kata Beach would be very high on my list. RIP

yes, that would be the next best way to go, other than just going to sleep at bed time that is.

RIP old boy.