No Wonder His Head Hurts -

buadhai

• 4 weeks later...

{bump} with an update.

Will be heading up your way in the British motor vehicle around July 4th (hmm... American Independence Day). Is it possible to obtain some fireworks there for the big celebration? Look forward to a possible Surin

Piss-Up (sheesh, that Brit saying sounds funny to this Yank). Good to see you got Red Horse on your Drink List.

{bump} with an update.

Will be heading up your way in the British motor vehicle around July 4th (hmm... American Independence Day).  Is it possible to obtain some fireworks there for the big celebration? Look forward to a possible Surin

Piss-Up (sheesh, that Brit saying sounds funny to this Yank). Good to see you got Red Horse on your Drink List.

Look forward to seeing you again on home ground :o

{bump} with an update.

Will be heading up your way in the British motor vehicle around July 4th (hmm... American Independence Day).  Is it possible to obtain some fireworks there for the big celebration? Look forward to a possible Surin

There are usually fireworks on sale in/by the main market around CNY but I'm not sure whether this is so at this time of year. Should be around the market later today. I'll check.

{bump} with an update.

There are usually fireworks on sale in/by the main market around CNY but I'm not sure whether this is so at this time of year. Should be around the market later today. I'll check.

Thank you Jay. If you see any of those strings of red 500-firecrackers, they are quite nice (albeit leave a lotta of paper disposal afterwards) and explode for a long time and at a high decibel. :D:o:D

Something to really celebrate independence of the colonies from it's imperical tyrant ruler. :D:D:D

Something to really celebrate independence of the colonies from it's imperical tyrant ruler. :D  :D  :D

Sitting Bull or Geronimo?

Touche'... :D

There's the making of a very lengthy bullshit session... comparing abuses by these nations. :D

Actually, you won't find me defending the indefensible from my side. :D I'll leave that to Boon Mee... :o

...and besides the UK makes better vehicles, especially that Warwickshire place. :D

Edited by sriracha john

190505.jpg

Finally made it to the Farang Connection in Surin. Should have taken the web cam....

Had a great time; what I remember that is.

Good food, good booze, good folks.

and he still got those beautifull women working there head of as i can see on the background !!! :D

Is that the joint I got my so called burger??????????????????????????????? :o:D:D

190505.jpg

Finally made it to the Farang Connection in Surin. Should have taken the web cam....

Had a great time; what I remember that is.

Good food, good booze, good folks.

and he still got those beautifull women working there head of as i can see on the background !!! :D

Is that the joint I got my so called burger??????????????????????????????? :o:D:D

That guy is high on NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its a BURGERRRR

YORRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKYYYYEEEEY is suffering., :D:D

must be a hardcore burger eater...i think he's even shitting hisself on this picture !!! :D

:D:D:D:D Now I know you got a script writer.

hey nightcruiser i think i have to teach you some dutch because M.... is getting suspicious.... :D

ik laat mij boeken altijd opsturen ... nooit problemen...

...als je komt stuur me een. :o:D:D:D

well well well what do i hear...mr J was banned for 3 days :o he puched and kickboxed one of his staff ... now mr J can't even walk by the time your staff was claiming that J was agressive and didn't want to pay his bill...it's a shame mr M****n that you still don't respect good costumers who are good for at least half of your day money...don't advertize yourself ore "your" restaurant like it's the only place to be in Surin..far from that and about mr J found hisself another FC overhere with better service, way more cheaper prices and better quality food ...

good luck mister busstation...see you next month...ore am i banned again :D