Who Is The Last Cylon?

Hey I am posting in the wrong forum and I know...

re-ditect and send me a link.

I used to watch battlestar gallactica when i was a kid and it never ended.

This is happening again. However, I searched the internet and am still looking for info on whether BG will continue and who the hel_l is the eslusive cylon.

Any educated guesses?

Just try to get back on earth.....slowly so the shock isn't that bad......Sigh

:)

Not bad Carib I'm still smilin,

Do you think hes a heavy user or a first timer?

:D

OIIIIIIIII

I asked for educated guesses... just seems anything coming up is anything less than educated and just a way to try to be "des esties d'arrieres mentales qui ne savent pas de quoi ils parlent!"

Anyways... I am still curious so redirect this to the right place

... and for you snides that would be south of the border...

This post was not meant to draw slag

thanks twschw...

My searches came up with... best educated guesses... that the battlestar itself was the last cylon.

I really hate those TV series that never came to an end because of budget cuts or whatever.

Seems they always want to find a way to give themselves a way to resurrect shows if they can profit form it.

Shows that never concluded:

Incredible Hulk

Millenium

X-Files

etc...

At least Gilligan's Island concluded with a final episode.

BTW this was intended to be a friendly post. I have come to appreciate thaivisa for its politeness. I hope this don't change.

Go to pantip and buy the series, they have the last season. If you are hardcore there are also 3 movies they made with the same actors and it adds details to the series. "Razor", "The Plan" and "Caprica" although that last one predates the entire story (not same actors) and shows the origins of the Cylons. It stars Eric Stoltz.

^ Isn't the new series called Caprica? I don't think the first season is available at Pantip yet, but I heard that it's more like a police drama anyway, so I don't know if I'd be interested.

It was a damned good series, I didn't think I'd like it. The well written storyline drew me in more than Lost or Heroes, (my two other favs).

^ Isn't the new series called Caprica? I don't think the first season is available at Pantip yet, but I heard that it's more like a police drama anyway, so I don't know if I'd be interested.

It was a damned good series, I didn't think I'd like it. The well written storyline drew me in more than Lost or Heroes, (my two other favs).

Caprica is ongoing now. Been 7 episodes in the first season so far.

It's hardly cops 'n' robbers. Probably the best drama on the tube nowadays.