Cbr 150

Guys you are worrying me now.Check this price list from Honda, updated Feb 2010. No mention of CBR 150 but VTR 250.

You might want to note that the site you linked to is showing prices for bikes that aren't even available in Thailand... :)

Well maybe with the vast amount of knowldge on here , someone can help with the question I asked. Instead you just get these rubbish allegations & innuendos.

Rooo,

I didn't mean to post any rubbish or innuendos, but you said you were "worried" because the CBR 150 isn't on the site you referenced. I was trying to point out that the site you referenced is not a terribly reliable place to get accurate information. Just because the CBR150 is missing from the site you linked to does not mean Honda has dropped it.

Anyone go the the Bangkok Motor Show yet? No doubt THAT would be the best place to get a straight answer- at the Honda booth.

Happy Trails!

Tony

I did not mean to "horn" :) exclusively your post but please take the time and look around on this bikers forum on almost every thread you get a link to the same website... do you still wonder why i posted this??? I think it is pretty clear that this website is profiting from the visitor count and related google adsense , maybe more....my point of view it is a commercial website and often self promoted...i find it "hidden" advertising and therefore suggested that Thaivisa and that other website are affiliated. If it is, than i find it better to speak up.

Back to your Honda search...here is the official Honda website: http://www.aphonda.co.th/honda2008/

patcat

Funny I was just looking at that. It does not show in the catalogue for the motor show any changes to the 150.

http://www.aphonda.co.th/honda2008/price/price.pdf.That was one of the sublinks.

Cheers.

I did not mean to "horn" :) exclusively your post but please take the time and look around on this bikers forum on almost every thread you get a link to the same website... do you still wonder why i posted this??? I think it is pretty clear that this website is profiting from the visitor count and related google adsense , maybe more....my point of view it is a commercial website and often self promoted...i find it "hidden" advertising and therefore suggested that Thaivisa and that other website are affiliated. If it is, than i find it better to speak up.

Back to your Honda search...here is the official Honda website: http://www.aphonda.co.th/honda2008/

patcat

Funny I was just looking at that. It does not show in the catalogue for the motor show any changes to the 150.

http://www.aphonda.co.th/honda2008/price/price.pdf.That was one of the sublinks.

Cheers.

I think the most reliable info is to have a look at the Motorshow....there is simply too much "guesswork" around and everybody claims he is right...

patcat

Somebody every looked at the link of aphonda? It says 2008, if I am correct we live in 2010?

Also I can still see the Honda CBR 150R on the price list from motorcycle thailand, it only says its an old model and maybe available at some dealer???

Today I was at the Bangkok motorshow and nothing about the CBR 150R, model is an old model, sorry sir “no-have” was the answer ask about fuel-injection no sir no fuel injection model available old motocyc no-have

Motorcycle Thailand and Thaivisa have nothing in common, and also there is absolutely no problems between moderators and owners of both websites. On facebook, both “Thaivisa” (George) and “Motorcycle Thailand” (John) are friends...

Personally I have only one comment on motorcycle Thailand, if you not like it don't visit it.. It's as simple as that... Internet is all about freedom...

Motorcycle Thailand and Thaivisa have nothing in common, and also there is absolutely no problems between moderators and owners of both websites. On facebook, both “Thaivisa” (George) and “Motorcycle Thailand” (John) are friends...

Personally I have only one comment on motorcycle Thailand, if you not like it don't visit it.. It's as simple as that... Internet is all about freedom...

Good on you that you are friends now( george & john)....hope it becomes more.

Thats precisely what i meant, the link often only appear as an underscored name not saying where exactly it leads as rooo(and many others, including yourself) posted and than you click on that link and "bummer" same old page again...if i'd known i didn't bother . Yes, internet is all about freedom but did you ever wonder why some links are allowed here and some not :D ??? but hey it's all about freedom ... :) or is it not?

Interesting to read on the other thread that Honda didn't show a CBR 150 nor a VTR 250 on the Motorshow ..anyway we at least know the price of the VTR250 from your page , not even sure if and when it is available.

patcat

Somehow I think there is no "hidden" advertising with that link. Actually the mod of the bike forum an the owner of that site are not what I would call friends.

However, it is just the only good english site about different bike models here in Thailand (beside of the source of Thai Visa of course) all other pages are mostly about a club or about a specific make.

You forgot the Golden Triangle Riders site- still the most accurate and useful motorcycle-specific site in Thailand hands down.

logo.png The Golden Triangle Rider

Thailand / Laos / Cambodia Motorcycle Touring Forum

Yes, i thought this site(gt-rider) was worth mentioning( and there are more !!!),this in particular the reason my asking why we only get the link to just one site all the time. I hope they are working on some kind of solution to the "brainwashing us stupid" by linking us to just only one website. It's a bit like free election North Korea - people don't get much choices...same here.

patcat

Its a great site for big bikes maybe, but you dont get a lot of Information about smaller Bikes. A CBR is a small Bike, like 95% (give or take) of the Thai Market. I am happy to visit the GT for things I want to know if there are Information to it. Its not the case for a the small CBR, or at least I and Google did not find it.

• 1 month later...

if there would be a FI CBR150 ...i'd just try to get a FI kit for my existing CBR150 in the mean time -i hope they'd offer those in Faddybike or AseanMoto. Btw., i've got some not - so - good - feeback about the latter.. with orders taking forever to arrive.

if there would be a FI CBR150 ...i'd just try to get a FI kit for my existing CBR150 in the mean time -i hope they'd offer those in Faddybike or AseanMoto. Btw., i've got some not - so - good - feeback about the latter.. with orders taking forever to arrive.

Yes, if you order a FI-kit for the Honda CBR150R it can take forever to arrive.... :)

Yes, if you order a FI-kit for the Honda CBR150R it can take forever to arrive.... :)

in my case, parts ordered from asean moto may never arrive, nor will refunds be given for incorrect parts delivered. . . buyer beware