Best Ladyboy Test On The Net

sokal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thai-discovery dot com is the missing part.

I got 10 10 and 9 (missed number 7 because I didn't recognize the model).

But really, when you have nong poy, areeya and other well-known models in there, it really gets easy!

#4 is a famous ladyboy model as someone else mentioned, but I believe she's had lots of plastic surgery, including breaking her hips to make them wider.

poyladyboy2.jpg

Edited by Svenn

Did the test together with my wife. We always do the "real life test" when we are outside; if in doubt she has no problem and hesitation to approach the lady or ladyboy and ask... It also comes in handy that she knows all those girl and ladyboy celebrities from movies, TV and so on:

1) 10 of 10

2) 9 of 10

3) 9 of 10

Even being a straight fella I'd love to get that one wrong . . . in real life! :)

Oh Harold . . . you're on the turn!

#4 is a famous ladyboy model as someone else mentioned, but I believe she's had lots of plastic surgery, including breaking her hips to make them wider.

poyladyboy2.jpg

Wow, going 20 posts without a proper link:

Proper Link Is Here!

Got 80 - 80 - 70.

However a lot of that is due to going Sherlock Holmes with the pictures, for example many of the true lady pictures are taken at car show or other events where they're likely to use female models who were also born that way.

That's not wrong though, because in real life you also need to 'use the force' sometimes to make the call. :D ( I mean the horror of getting stuck with a female when you think you scored a ladyboy.. ) :)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Even being a straight fella I'd love to get that one wrong . . . in real life! :)

poyladyboy2.jpg

Poy is certainly a bit of a looker.

Even being a straight fella I'd love to get that one wrong . . . in real life! :D

poyladyboy2.jpg

I wouldn't mind either. In fact going off what you implied, lots of guys with ladyboys are straight, especially with the post op ones who I genuinely believe were always at least partly biologically female (considering the steps they took :) ). Those latter 'genuine' transgenders often never viewed themselves as gay or associate themselves with that group at all... and of course are attracted to straight men. Nature does all sorts of flukes, I dont see why it's so hard for some people to think that maybe some people's neurological makeup doesn't necessarily match their reproductive organ genetics.

9/10

10/10

9/10

not too bad after being on a night out on the grog and then going to market at 5am this morning.

mind you im not sure if the wife and mother in-law would agree when they see what ive brought home from the market. thats in the food sence of course :)

Great, insightful post. But you could have just said . . . yeah, baby, yeah . . . do I make you horny baby, YEAH!

Even being a straight fella I'd love to get that one wrong . . . in real life! :D

poyladyboy2.jpg

I wouldn't mind either. In fact going off what you implied, lots of guys with ladyboys are straight, especially with the post op ones who I genuinely believe were always at least partly biologically female (considering the steps they took :) ). Those latter 'genuine' transgenders often never viewed themselves as gay or associate themselves with that group at all... and of course are attracted to straight men. Nature does all sorts of flukes, I dont see why it's so hard for some people to think that maybe some people's neurological makeup doesn't necessarily match their reproductive organ genetics.

That was funny.

:D

poyladyboy2.jpg

Poy is certainly a bit of a looker.