• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interestingly my score went backwards..

60%

70%

90%

I didn't recognise anyone but they seemed easier to gauge in the harder tests... :)

Quite a few stunners in there though.

That was funny.

:D

Even being a straight fella I'd love to get that one wrong . . . in real life! :)

Oh Harold . . . you're on the turn!

#4 is a famous ladyboy model as someone else mentioned, but I believe she's had lots of plastic surgery, including breaking her hips to make them wider.

poyladyboy2.jpg

Poy is certainly a bit of a looker.

This one I guessed on the basis that she is way too good looking to be a woman. I'm not sure if that makes me sound gay or whatever but if you've been here a while I think you know what I mean.

Edited by Loz

not easy when u have to look at photos, usually easier in real live

Agreed. That is why I don't take these tests. It is very easy to spot them in real life. They act overtly sexual, whereas most Thai women (including the bar girls) are far more conservative.

80% -got 1 and 6 wrong. I still think 1 looks like a LB

80% -1 and 9 wrong. Was giving #1 the benefit of the doubt.

80% - I think I couldve gotten 100% but paranoia set it.....

if it looks too good, the defense mechanism kicks in "Paranoia"...its a LB :)

poyladyboy2.jpg

This one I guessed on the basis that she is way too good looking to be a woman. I'm not sure if that makes me sound gay or whatever but if you've been here a while I think you know what I mean.

Just imagine how hot a girl would be if you spent the same amount on surgery ?

^ Actually, if you look at photographs of Poy when she first did Miss Tiffany until now, it gives you a good idea of how much she has changed.

As far as Surgery goes, I understand she has surgery for breast implants, sexual reasignment surgery, nose job and chin implants. Apparently the majority of her expense has been on skin care, scrubs and so called beauty treatments etc, over years she may have spent a million baht on everything (probably less as some Miss Tiffany offers some of the operations as prizes).

I think you will also find that 'Poy' has made alot more than this many times more, she is one of Thailands most sought after models and celebrities.

This is for straight men, right?

I thought so! But I did well and didn't know about the famous models.

Of course the consequences of this skill are meaningless to me. I don't fancy any of them, not even a little bit.

Edited by Jingthing

I got 9 out of 10 for each group. Two I got wrong the right way for my hormones - ie two girls to ladyboy so safe on my account. The one I got wrong the wrong way was No 4 in the second set, even when going back and looking again could possibly see the male, but still looked honey enough that if I was drunk and horny and of course single, would be hot on the case... :D:)

10 - 10, 8 - 10, 8 - 10

Not so easy when only looking pictures, but funny anyway.

I had my experiences with Ladyboys also after surgery and I do not think that I am gay.

Just sometimes like something different.

Even being a straight fella I'd love to get that one wrong . . . in real life! :)

Oh Harold . . . you're on the turn!

#4 is a famous ladyboy model as someone else mentioned, but I believe she's had lots of plastic surgery, including breaking her hips to make them wider.

poyladyboy2.jpg

nong poy is very tasty shes had everything removed including her jolly todger,i mean im no lb lover buts this ones gorgeous.oohhhh mince alan.

It's getting like ladyboy tennis this.

10 - 10, 8 - 10, 8 - 10

I had my experiences with Ladyboys also after surgery and I do not think that I am gay.

In my view, in mainstream gay circles, if a man was into ladyboys, we would be tolerant and accepting, but certainly wouldn't consider that normal gay behavior. Gay men are males into males. Ladyboys may not be complete women, but they aren't complete men either. For example, drag queens are popular in gay culture but the irony is a gay club is the last place they are going to get laid, they are entertaining clowns, not objects of desire.

Edited by Jingthing

In my view, in mainstream gay circles, if a man was into ladyboys, we would be tolerant and accepting, but certainly wouldn't consider that normal gay behavior. Gay men are males into males. Ladyboys may not be complete women, but they aren't complete men either.

gays dont like ladyboys.

10 - 10, 8 - 10, 8 - 10

I hope your surgery went well. You don't want to overdo it immediately after, for fear of pulling something

SC