Best Ladyboy Test On The Net

sokal

80 90 80

Very hard (the test not me).

I have only been fooled once in Thailand by a ladyboy waiter/ess. I was with my girlfriend and she/he came over to ask what we wanted. I nearly spat my beer over the table when I heard their voice as I had been getting a good eyefull for the past 20 minutes. :D:):D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my view, in mainstream gay circles, if a man was into ladyboys, we would be tolerant and accepting, but certainly wouldn't consider that normal gay behavior. Gay men are males into males. Ladyboys may not be complete women, but they aren't complete men either.

gays dont like ladyboys.

True, i know many gay guys who do not like Ladyboys, they think of LBs as sissy boys and cannot understand why they choose to be girlie....

BUT

I also know many ladyboys who do not like gay guys. They think its unnatural and the guys to be pansies. As one of them told me...its disgusting, how can they, guy F_cking another guy. disgusting.

...I just realised that I know more gay and transgendered Thai then i know straight Thais :D:D:)

This is for straight men, right?

Why just streight men? Heck this should be for anyone to see if they can pick out the women from the men. It's kinda challengeling. I scored 10/10, 8/10, 8/10. Some of them are kinda hard to tell from still shots that just sho their face. Walking and talking I could tell 100% of the time .

BUT

I also know many ladyboys who do not like gay guys. They think its unnatural and the guys to be pansies. As one of them told me...its disgusting, how can they, guy F_cking another guy. disgusting.

That's true. It really demonstrates in my opinion how sincere and genuine their 'condition' is (don't like using that derogatory word, but can't think of another). Biologically, I think being gay and being a LB are two entirely separate things... but there are plenty of LB with gay tendencies, and plenty of full-blown post-op LBs that don't even consider themselves ladyboys (but rather real women) and scoff at the idea of two men sleeping with each other.... sometimes that latter group is grossed out even by pre-op ladyboys themselves !

Not really a legit test, because it is split evenly with 5 and 5 in each test. Any experienced test taker will assume this, which helps in decision-making when undecided. The test could have been much tougher just by changing to 4 and 6, 6 and 4, 3 and 7 or 7 and 3.

(Aside from the thread, this is one reason the true/false and multiple choice test results aren't usually very reliable for drawing conclusions. Usually the test writers are given instructions or are inclined to make an even number of each possible solution. So if you find someone who scores less than about 70% in a true/false test, then you have surely found the village idiot, much less someone who is unable to distinguish between a girl, a boy or a transgendered person.)

10 - 10, 8 - 10, 8 - 10

Not so easy when only looking pictures, but funny anyway.

I had my experiences with Ladyboys also after surgery and I do not think that I am gay.

Just sometimes like something different.

Cheers for an honest post, I agree although I have never had a ladyboy experience.

• 1 month later...
#4 is a famous ladyboy model as someone else mentioned, but I believe she's had lots of plastic surgery, including breaking her hips to make them wider.

poyladyboy2.jpg

Ouch. Wouldn't that be her pelvis, rather than her hips?

In any case, I thought most ladyboys with "female" figures aquired them through the use of birth control pills ( for the hormones ) from an early age.

I'm unable to take the test, as link doesn't work on this computer.

10 out of 10 - 100%

8 out of 10 - 80%

7 out of 10 - 70%

But the problem with this test is that it is mostly showing faces/upper only and it is only based on looks.

In real life it is much easier than these low-res pics...(sometimes selected to be hard to tell too.)

In any case, I thought most ladyboys with "female" figures aquired them through the use of birth control pills ( for the hormones ) from an early age.

It is recommended that they not start on the hormones at an too early age if they wish to have an active sex-life, since it will lead to an under-development of their male genitalia, that is used for the creation of the female counterpart.

3 - oh dear

i'm telling myself that in real life i'd know by the way they moved and spoke - like the most recent tiffiny show they all looked boarder line untill they started moving.

but that poy- oi - dont think i'd guess,, blissfull ignorance and a good time would b fine by me