Buy New House?

brianmarinus

Ok,we go back home and have a dinner and was on our way to Sinthanee again when the phone called and it was the lady from Sinthanee-she think this was go to fare and have contactet another bank in town.and they wont to borrow us the mony-no problem.

Nobody ever (and a lot foreigners in Chiang Rai will confirm this) had any complaints about

Sinthanee (real estate, electronics, cars) and their way of doing business. The 'Lady of Sinthanee'

has allways been very helpfull and catering to someone's wishes or problems.

She is discreet, very able and influential, and uses these qualifications to the benefit of her

customers.

I really couldn't believe that 'Sinthanee' would not be willing or able to find a solution to your problem.

It might be, that based on your postings, potential home-buyers have gotten the impression that it

could be 'dangerous' to do business with Sinthanee.

May your last posting be clear enough to take away this impression!

My compliments to the 'Lady of Sinthanee'!

And to you Brianmarinus: I wish you and your wife many, many happy years in Sinthanee 8!

You have made a good choice!

Limbo :)

I would think you could get a Thai guarantor to back your loan. Try her family first and if not family, ask around. You have a substantial down payment and if you are not able to make the payments, the guarantor will get a nicely discounted house.