Fishing Ponds In Cm

joejoe

Got a map?

Locals will fish/net anywhere there's water, basically.

Any canal, any river, any lake.

Huey tung taew lake is my favorite quiet place locally. Same for many local fishermen, too, it seems.. :o

My husband has a small tour office that runs fishing tours. My Thai friends tease me that my husband has a mia noi and her name is pla nin. PM me and let me know what kind of fish you want to catch and I can give you more information than you'd ever need to know about fishing in Chiang Mai. And no, you don't need to buy a tour, although he does have one going out next Monday.

Does anyone know of any fishing ponds, lakes, etc. in chiang mai?

any advise greatly appreciated!

Some of the bars around town carry leaflets for 'Fishing In Chiang Mai' offering day trips to Borsang fishing park and to Mae Kuang Lake.

This company also offers longer tours for groups to their 'secret' location about 2 1/2 hours drive from Chiang Mai.

The business has Thai and foreign owners, one of whom has many years of guiding experience from around the world. The Thai guides are all trained, professional and good English speakers.

The pricing is all inclusive - tackle, bait etc, transport, food and non-alcoholic drinks.

Tel 053 804241

Mobile 01 950 2522 (English) 01 950 2521 (Thai)

Email [email protected]

www.FishingInChiangMai.com

Declaration: yes, I am one of the owners! Hopefully this blatant plug is allowed as it is 100% on topic. :o

JxP