Bomb Discovered In Front Of Bank In Chiang Mai

webfact

Bomb Discovered in Front of Bank in Chiang Mai

A M26 grenade was left in front of Bangkok Bank's ATM in Sankampaeng district in Chiang Mai province.

Fortunately, it did not go off and the authorities have now successfully defused it.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-03-25

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Now this is really starting to get nasty and stupid. :)

Your post is deserving of an 'Oscar' for understatement.

It was always heading to turn violent and it hasn't even started yet.

In my country at the meat processing facilities that used to kill upwards of 20,000 sheep a day (at around 20 such facilities around the country they used trained sheep to lead the way up to where the slaughter men were doing their grisly work.

The trained sheep were well identified so that they too didn't get their throats cut (but I guess a few still did) and exited by a gate to be ready to start the ball rolling the next day.

The reason that they were needed is that the smell of blood is easily recognisable and the sheep would spook and not go up the ramp but they did follow the trained sheep. You don't need to be too close when cattle beasts are being slaughtered.

The 'red shirts' are no different other than thay claim to being human beings but they are still following their psychopathic leaders like a flock of sheep.

If you took the collective brain matter of 90% of these people you could fit it all on the top of a dressmakers pin.

Another good example were the leemings.

We are a long way from seeing the worst of these lunatics and maybe 1973, 1976 and 1992 will be like a country womens institute needle work gatherings meeting compared with what is on the horizon.

There is only one positive and that happens to be a guy called Abhisit.

Edited by krakatoa

Should it be An M26 grenade was left in front of Bangkok Bank's ATM in Sankampaeng district in Chiang Mai province...

rather than a M26?

anyway, bombs in Thaksins home area. All very odd.

Glad I wasn't the only one to spot that Sankampaeng is the home Amphoe of the Shinawatras

Makes one wonder if the militants amongst the "not-red" shirts are waking up to some chaos opportunities?

:)

... can just imagine next week's main headline will be about silkworm rustling at the Shinawatra Silk factory. :D

In my country at the meat processing facilities that used to kill upwards of 20,000 sheep a day (at around 20 such facilities around the country they used trained sheep to lead the way up to where the slaughter men were doing their grisly work.

The trained sheep were well identified so that they too didn't get their throats cut (but I guess a few still did) and exited by a gate to be ready to start the ball rolling the next day.

The reason that they were needed is that the smell of blood is easily recognisable and the sheep would spook and not go up the ramp but they did follow the trained sheep. You don't need to be too close when cattle beasts are being slaughtered.

The 'red shirts' are no different other than thay claim to being human beings but they are still following their psychopathic leaders like a flock of sheep.

If you took the collective brain matter of 90% of these people you could fit it all on the top of a dressmakers pin.

We are a long way from seeing the worst of these lunatics and maybe 1973, 1976 and 1992 will be like a country womens institute needle work gatherings meeting compared with what is on the horizon.

Are you a comedian? (What exactly are "leemings?" and why would you insult people by saying that their brain matter (or 90% of it) adds up to the top of a dressmakers pin? Does noone else have the right to an opinion in your Eutopia?

You need to go back an have a look just WHO the lunatics were in 1973/76/92...I think you must have your head planted firmly up your own arse!

I distinctly recall the sounds of bleating that greeted tourists to Thailand at Suwhanabumi Airport not to long back.

And if you think that Digby is the "one positive" answer, then you are "bleating up the wrong tree!" bahhh bahhh bahh!

Interesting that my address on the city hall register is commune number 4, subdistrict ....

So I live in a commune do I?

Wish I understood all this stuff better, I keep forgetting it probably isn't exactly like home, with local elections etc, wonder how much power is really spread about the 'communes'.

Now this is really starting to get nasty and stupid. :D

Are you a comedian? (What exactly are "leemings?" and why would you insult people by saying that their brain matter (or 90% of it) adds up to the top of a dressmakers pin? Does noone else have the right to an opinion in your Eutopia?

You need to go back an have a look just WHO the lunatics were in 1973/76/92...I think you must have your head planted firmly up your own arse!

I distinctly recall the sounds of bleating that greeted tourists to Thailand at Suwhanabumi Airport not to long back.

And if you think that Digby is the "one positive" answer, then you are "bleating up the wrong tree!" bahhh bahhh bahh!

No comment would be appropriate to someone with a FUB

And speaking of <deleted> again "no comment" :):D:D:D

Leemings is the one thing that your FUB picked up and you are right it should be Lemmings but to a a st&^%D prick that will still not be known (understodd) There are fools and there are stupid fools, and from your post you clearly fit in the latter category.

Do you know what shinola is ?? well if you had shyt and shinola in your mouth you would not be able to discern the difference.

Edited by krakatoa

Lemmings perhaps :)small, mouselike rodents of the genera Lemmus, Myopus, and Dicrostonyx, of far northern regions, as L. lemmus, of Norway, Sweden, etc., noted for periodic mass migrations that sometimes result in mass drownings.

Awesome comment Krakatoa. It totally fits

member of the flock?

Used that branchs (ATM) only 2 weeks ago but they wanted 150 Bt to withdraw ...but I didnt..... :)

So.. you had a motive, is that what you're saying. :D

Anyway, that'll teach them for charging 150 bath to innocent people with foreign ATM cards.. :D

whos next, people who charge for water? :D