BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

60-year-old Irish Man Found Dead In Khon Kaen

I stumbled upon this topic by accident and it seems strange for that people would debate it and even make some silly comments on it without knowing the facts. Anyway if anyone has or wants to share any information with me about Alan they are quite welcome to get in touch..

My deepest sympathy to the entire family Bren. I was Alan's next door neighbour and was the one that raised the alrm by informing the landlord of not having seen Alan for a while coupled with the fact that by Monday there was a tench in my room which in fact was from his room. He was very strong the last time we chatted, no signs of any ailment. here is my e-mail address <email deleted as per forum rules>. Drop mem a line with your address so that I can brief u with the details. Take heart.

Jude

I stumbled upon this topic by accident and it seems strange for that people would debate it and even make some silly comments on it without knowing the facts. Anyway if anyone has or wants to share any information with me about Alan they are quite welcome to get in touch..

My deepest sympathy to the entire family Bren. I was Alan's next door neighbour and was the one that raised the alrm by informing the landlord of not having seen Alan for a while coupled with the fact that by Monday there was a tench in my room which in fact was from his room. He was very strong the last time we chatted, no signs of any ailment. here is my e-mail address vewesseejude@myway.com. Drop mem a line with your address so that I can brief u with the details. Take heart.

Jude

RIP Alan

did any of you guy's ever talk or meet him ,i think not

Whats your point??

Just a simple question ?,with no answere's.A old irish saying "They never buried a bad man" :)

did any of you guy's ever talk or meet him ,i think not

Whats your point??

Just a simple question ?,with no answere's.A old irish saying "They never buried a bad man" :)

Although I understand the sentiment, I have never heard it as an Irish saying.

Rest in Peace

for what i have read he was here writeing a book sad to here. rip watching the late late at the moment and Gerry Ryan dead at 54 we never know when it will come.

miss your avatar moss must call in to Finns corner and say hello to mossy.

Hi Bizz,

54 is no age.

If you pop into the original Moss, say hello for me, he has been my hero for more years than I can remember.