Video Games For Sale In Cr

scorpio1945

Looking for where I cam buy video games in CR. Something like a PS 2 or Xbox. With the import tax, not looking for the newest stuff. Big C has a PC2 for 7900 bt but considering it is $99 in the states I can not bring myself to buy. Fould a PS2 on the internet for 4400bt but sold out. BiC has a lot of game consoles for 450-1300bt but can't figure out if they are worth spit.

I recieved a popup indicating someone wanting to sell a PS 2 but when I went to my post there was not posting. Was this a PM I have read about? If so please educate me as I have not dealt with PMs before. Also could the person for sell please repost or PM again THANK YOU

Sorry I do not know how this happened. Did not do anything unusual. I note though that I cannot place visible cursor on window nor delete words for corrections.

I recieved a popup indicating someone wanting to sell a PS 2 but when I went to my post there was not posting. Was this a PM I have read about? If so please educate me as I have not dealt with PMs before. Also could the person for sell please repost or PM again THANK YOU
Sorry I do not know how this happened. Did not do anything unusual. I note though that I cannot place visible cursor on window nor delete words for corrections.

Scorpio1945, scroll back up to the top of this page and look at the upper right side of the forum page that you are reading. You will see "My Controls". The last link on the right on that line is your message page link. It will read 0 New Messages or 1 New Message or something like that. Click on it and it will take you to your message inbox. You can click on the new message and it will open, allowing you to read your messages and reply.

The little pop-up thing that happened is your initial notification that you received a message and if you click on it, it also will take you to your inbox.

Edited by kandahar
  • Like 1

Scorpio1945, scroll back up to the top of this page and look at the upper right side of the forum page that you are reading. You will see "My Controls". The last link on the right on that line is your message page link. It will read 0 New Messages or 1 New Message or something like that. Click on it and it will take you to your message inbox. You can click on the new message and it will open, allowing you to read your messages and reply.

The little pop-up thing that happened is your initial notification that you received a message and if you click on it, it also will take you to your inbox.

You are a helpfull guy. Thanks. Could you tell me how to send a PM?

You are a helpfull guy. Thanks. Could you tell me how to send a PM?

I can help a little with this. I don't know all of the ins and outs. One way is to find a post from the user you want to contact. Their user-name is on the left of their post. Click on the little down-arrow next to their name. When you click on that arrow, a drop box opens. You have various options in the drop-box, one of which is "Send message". Click that and your message box opens with the poster's name already listed in the "to" box. If you don't want to lose the current post, right-click the "send message" button and you have the option of opening your message box in a new window or page. Fill in the subject, then type the message. I believe the "send" button is at the bottom of the page. You can choose to select the "keep a copy of this message" option or not.

• 9 years later...

I am also on need of any video game console preferably Xbox one or 360 PlayStation 4 or 3 or Nintendo switch. If anyone has one for sale we are looking to buy today. We are located in Chiang rai. Thank you for any help you can give if you know where I can go to buy one or if you have one for sale. Not trying to go to Central as they charge 14000baht for PS4 and that is more than we want to pay