Kc Grande Or Seaview Resort

Teuchter

Hi I am hoping someone from TV can help me with info my wife and I will be visiting Koh Chang but cant decide between KC Grande and Seaview resort. Is seaview resort close to resteraunts/Bars etc. We are couple in mid 6os if that would make a difference to where we stay.

Thanks

Go for KC Grande. Much better beach, pretty quiet location just north of the busiest, most built up area, but much closer to walk to a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops than Sea View is. From Sea View it is a bit of a walk to get to the roadside area of Kai Bae where most restaurants etc are located and not as many good places to eat & drink on the beach nearby.

If you wanted to stay in the centre of Kai Bae, closer to the bars & restaurants then try The Chill or Gajapuri - two 4 star resorts on the beach in the centre of the village. The beach is still not as good as at KC Grande though.

Go for KC Grande. Much better beach, pretty quiet location just north of the busiest, most built up area, but much closer to walk to a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops than Sea View is. From Sea View it is a bit of a walk to get to the roadside area of Kai Bae where most restaurants etc are located and not as many good places to eat & drink on the beach nearby.

If you wanted to stay in the centre of Kai Bae, closer to the bars & restaurants then try The Chill or Gajapuri - two 4 star resorts on the beach in the centre of the village. The beach is still not as good as at KC Grande though.

"Changian" Many thanks for your detailed response and I have decided that KC it will be. "mauGR1" thank you also for your response.

Teuchter :)