Live Music In Cm

Surfing Spleen

I've heard there is a killer guitar player who plays at one of the clubs in CM and I was wondering if anyone knows where & when he plays. I know the question sounds rather vague but he's a CM institution and those of you who know of him will know who I'm talking about. I only make it to CM once a year and I miss him every time. I'll be in CM 2nd week of June so so if you know the specifics I'd appreciate any info. As a matter of fact, I'd be interested in any live music venues in CM.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe Tuk at the Brasserie (sp?)?

Yeah that'll be the man. Brasserie (on the river) from around midnight till 1ish. Though the band that play before him are arguably better and certainly tighter: The novelty of seeing a guy perform widdly-diddly guitar solos for 20 mins a time wears of after a few visits, I find, but definitely worth checking out.

Other band worth checking out, their name escapes me, play at Heaven Beach (opposite Rasta Bar) and Drunk Studio (just down from Tesco Kamthieng). Solid three-piece who play Thai hard rock and (admittedly too many) Chili Pepper covers.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe Tuk at the Brasserie (sp?)?

Yeah that'll be the man. Brasserie (on the river) from around midnight till 1ish. Though the band that play before him are arguably better and certainly tighter: The novelty of seeing a guy perform widdly-diddly guitar solos for 20 mins a time wears of after a few visits, I find, but definitely worth checking out.

Other band worth checking out, their name escapes me, play at Heaven Beach (opposite Rasta Bar) and Drunk Studio (just down from Tesco Kamthieng). Solid three-piece who play Thai hard rock and (admittedly too many) Chili Pepper covers.

That band is called 'Yogurt' of all things.