Sending Money

Brian2056

Having never sent money to a girl in Thailand before, I'm not sure how to go about it. My friend sent me her Thai bank savings account info. How does one send money to a girl in Thailand? (Chiang Mai)

I know what people are thinking. I swore to myself I would never fall into that trap and I haven't after years of butterflying. I decided I would do it this once. It's only money. I'll live.

Edited by Brian2056

Having never sent money to a girl in Thailand before, I'm not sure how to go about it.  My friend sent me her Thai bank savings account info. How does one send money to a girl in Thailand? (Chiang Mai)

I know what people are thinking. I swore to myself I would never fall into that trap and I haven't after years of butterflying. I decided I would do it this once. It's only money. I'll live.

Tell your bank you want to make an international transfer. That's it.

Just send the money by international bank transfer this time (you didnt say where you were, but if in the US it should be around a 25-50$ charge).

Next time, if you plan on sending her cash on the regular, just open a new savings account with an ATM. Send the ATM card to her in the mail, with the pin number through email (or another letter).

This way you just make deposits in that account stateside and she can withdraw it in Thailand. Helps you keep track of how much she is spending also.

Please dont tell us it is more than a few hundred US$ a month or you are playing your self kinda hard...