Red Shirt Leaders Flee As Thai Forces Surround Hotel

webfact

As I said in the other closed thread....

Don't any of the security forces own a Helicopter???

Why wasn't the arrest and capture carried out by landing a Helicopter on the Roof???

Why weren't these guys taken out by AIR so as to avoid any confrontation with the crowd?

Why aren't all these incompetent watermelons FIRED immediately???

CS

Ok I'll type slowly.

They

don't

want

to

catch

them.

Only a few at the top want to do the Governments dirty work. Big loss of face again for em!

Personally I thought Bangkok Dangerous didn't do the city justice.

Watch for upcoming release of No Country for Sane Men.

Back on topic, seriously, conduct these kind of raids during the following timeframes:

While they are sleeping

While they are eating

While football is on air

Or

While they are doing all of the above at the same time.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the red leaders said "we are not afraid", "we have nothing to fear".

You can sure see the fear in Arisman's eyes as he dangles from that rope. :D

Note to Arisman; lose a few kilos, you could certainly stand to.. .. :)

What a bummer that the Police couldn't catch them. .. :D

Oh well, back to the "dog and pony show"; err I mean the red mob rally; already in progress. … :D

Aye Tod

No doubt it was that rather nice looking amulet he was wearing that really saved him :D:D

the guy wearing the plastic britsh policemans helmet in that video, hilarious :)

Inept from top to bottom, either that or the police had no intention to arrest them and just went through the motions. Maybe the Government should recruit the yellow shirts that post on here, they seem to be the only ones with the vitriol to follow through, although they would probably not be so brave without the anonymity the computer gives them.

being against the anarchy that the red shirts offer, does not a yellow shirt make

in fact i have no idea what a yellow shirt stands for, and i do not need educating, thank you

i am sure there are many on here who would take care of business for the government if the price was right

some are so inflamed by these developments i suspect they would do it for free and maybe a Thai elite card

where is Sifu McInnes when you need him?

i bet his blood is boiling right now, the keys to the yellow Hummer gripped tightly in his hand, waiting for the phone to ring.....

Why wasn't the arrest and capture carried out by landing a Helicopter on the Roof???

Why weren't these guys taken out by AIR so as to avoid any confrontation with the crowd?

CS

Ok I'll type slowly.

They

don't

want

to

catch

them.

Only a few at the top want to do the Governments dirty work. Big loss of face again for em!

Fine.. I can accept your answer...

But why doesn't Aphisit just FIRE the whole bunch of Disloyal Traitors?

Enough is enough!!!!!

How can anyone take anything to do with Thailand seriously again? Who would want to come here to visit or do Business??

FIRE their 2-faced asses and get someone with a little bit of Brains and Balls to do the job!!

CS

the guy wearing the plastic britsh policemans helmet in that video, hilarious :D

Inept from top to bottom, either that or the police had no intention to arrest them and just went through the motions. Maybe the Government should recruit the yellow shirts that post on here, they seem to be the only ones with the vitriol to follow through, although they would probably not be so brave without the anonymity the computer gives them.

being against the anarchy that the red shirts offer, does not a yellow shirt make

in fact i have no idea what a yellow shirt stands for, and i do not need educating, thank you

i am sure there are many on here who would take care of business for the government if the price was right

some are so inflamed by these developments i suspect they would do it for free and maybe a Thai elite card

where is Sifu McInnes when you need him?

i bet his blood is boiling right now, the keys to the yellow Hummer gripped tightly in his hand, waiting for the phone to ring.....

Well I never quoted you are named you, or indeed named any posters, why so defensive? maybe that cap fits...... :)

Possible conversation........sometime early this morning........

Abhisit: "Suthep, how you doing?, nice to have got you on the phone at last"

Suthep: "Haha, yeah sorry about that boss, had some business down Petchburi Road....know what I mean...hahaha"

Abhisit:"Yeah, I hear you brother!. Ok....now listen, we need to get these smelly red shirt *bleep* the *bleep* out of here, know what I mean. I propose getting our best boys on this one, let's get them at the Hotel just as their waking up, morning glory or not......

Suthep: "Yeah..yeah...nice one, park the tank right outside their window....then boooommmm....see ya later country boys...

Abhisit: "Mmmm.....I was thinking commando's

Suthep: :"Oh Oh...I see, like Andy McNab style......can I go as well?"

Abhisit:"No"

Suthep: "Okey dokey.....but...but....."

Abhisit: "Spit it out"

Suthep: "Won't they kind of get wind of the commandos creeping around, I mean their are thousands of red shirts hanging around"

Abhisit: "Hahaha....hahahaha......what do thing they'll do.....hahahaha.....climb out the window and nick the policemans guns......hahahaha.....that's why I like you Suthep, always make me laugh"

good on them

shame on you

another red shirted bleeding heart who thinks lawlessness, murder and bully boy intimidation is acceptable

No shame on you for supporting a system that oppresses the majority so a selected minority can have a comfortable lifestyle.

Cretins.

The Government has managed to find a few top cops that will obey its rules.

The rank and file however are having second thoughts.

Like the Italians in the last war, they are capable of more fight than this. Trouble is, the rank and file are mostly red, their families are mostly red.

So much for the offer of talks. No more talks I say, starve the business community out now. All the yellow supporters backers are now loosing big money.

Obama was so concerned yesterday with the Thais running round screaming "Terrorist" that he held a press conference.... and announce a mission to Mars!

So now you have joined the ranks of armed terrorists bent on sewing violence and mayhem in the streets of Bangkok? Good to know.

That is no way to talk about the army :D

Go on. call me a terrorist now as well because my opinion differs from yours :)

This isn't about opinion tonywebster. Supporting this redshirt movement is supporting terrorists. Or would you prefer to call them freedom fighters?

Kind of extremist ... Thats not your best post :D

good on them.

trying to arrest political leaders just a few hours after offering the next round of political talks, was a bad move from the government. Who is going to take them seriously?

ps great publicity for the hotel, they would be on every tv news around the world - advertising worth tens of millions $

the SC Park Hotel

this hotel is known to be owned by the fugitive Thaksin

it should be closed forthwith for harbouring wanted fugitives

if they refuse to close then cut the power, water supplies, revoke all the drink, dining and dancing licenses and arrest the management for aiding and abetting fugitives

send the staff home on full pay at the hotels expense

this is a message that should be relayed to all other hotels anywhere in the kingdom, that accept red shirts under arrest warrant as hotel guests

if the red leaders want to be at one with their red brethren then let them sleep on the floor in the street with them instead of bunking up in a 4* hotel

the SC Park Hotel

yes, it's owned by the Shinawatra clan..

so more fugitives from the law holding up in their gang boss's ritsy hotel...

what a bunch of thugsters... it's like Prohibition-era Chicago.

Edited by hpl

Yep! All this is just a big joke.

Army/police is characterized by a lack of discipline and poor capacity to enforce the law. Need some clean up there too! As example, few top officers should be demoted or ousted.

Normally you arrest the culprits and make a televised announcement...and not announce in advance that we have surrounded the culprits...STUPID.

If this government is not even backed by police and army, how can they enforce law and order? Funny guys.

CS

Seh Daeng has already been quoted as saying he's got enough fire power to take out a helicopter. Not that use of one even crossed the cops minds...

If a terrorist says "I got figure power to to take out a helicopter"

Would you then send in a helicopter?

Use your brains ...

Oh and don't forget at Rajaprasong they released balloons to stop the helicopters!!

I think someone needs to look at the military's budget.

LOL - all those US personnel that have allegedly come here to train the military and police spent all their time on Nana and Cowboy and none doing any training, LOL.

What an embarrasement! Banana Republics have better law enforcement than this - but the reason is quite obvious, the rank and file simply do not care for their commander's orders. It is a civil war already within these institutions and the government will lose.

good on them.

trying to arrest political leaders just a few hours after offering the next round of political talks, was a bad move from the government. Who is going to take them seriously?

ps great publicity for the hotel, they would be on every tv news around the world - advertising worth tens of millions $

the SC Park Hotel

if they refuse to close then cut the power, water supplies, revoke all the drink, dining and dancing licenses and arrest the management for aiding and abetting fugitives

this is a message that should be relayed to all other hotels anywhere in the kingdom, that accept red shirts under arrest warrant as hotel guests

if the red leaders want to be at one with their red brethren then let them sleep on the floor in the street with them instead of bunking up in a 4* hotel

yeah, arrest all the staff as well and send them to jail without trial, then nuke the place, and then bring in a law that supporting the reds means life imprisonment where your testicles will be whipped every day, and then kill the fist born from every family just in case they want a democratically elected government and some sort of equality.

Yeah lets all vote for Blackman, he seems stable :)

Is harboring criminal fugitives against the law in Thailand? If so, that might be a good tactic to force the rich elite red shirt leaders to sleep on the street in plastic bags like their minions do.

Edited by Jingthing

This isn't about opinion tonywebster. Supporting this redshirt movement is supporting terrorists. Or would you prefer to call them freedom fighters?

Oh they are terrorists now? is that your opinion or did you borrow that opinion of the murderous abhisit trying to shift the blame, we have all seen the video of the army firing into the crowd. Did you support the yellows during their protest, if so I will throw that terrorist tag back at you every chance I get.

This is ourely about opinion, ,y opinion is different to your opinion, also i choose to use my head rather than just stereotype.

Good on them I say, hopefully they will keep showing this government as the inept fools they truly are, we are all seeing why they have failed to win the past 3 elections, useless, inept, unsupported etc etc etc

You forgot ... corrupt :)

So now we know that they are all terrorist, what we can do? kill. put in jail 80.000 people? call the isrealian special force? MIB? Capitan kirk?

Ops i forget some milions around Thailand.... we kill all this terrorist?

What we do way2?

CS

Ok I'll type slowly.

They

don't

want

to

catch

them.

Fine.. I can accept your answer...

But why doesn't Aphisit just FIRE the whole bunch of Disloyal Traitors?

Enough is enough!!!!!

How can anyone take anything to do with Thailand seriously again? Who would want to come here to visit or do Business??

FIRE their 2-faced asses and get someone with a little bit of Brains and Balls to do the job!!

CS

Because no matter how much he tells them, "you are fired", THEY DON'T LISTEN

The system has decreed years ago that the PM does not control the army. That was a certain point of pride apparently for the boys in green. Well, now the boys in brown are basically confirming that the PM doesn't control them either. Just look at the mess they had trying to announce the head policeman.

The system was set up to suit a few so that they could sit in the background and pull strings. Well, now the country reaps the price for their endless meddling in the democratic process. The country is descending into chaos, with probably it's most capable PM ever at the helm.

Not even he can hold it together. Tread carefully everyone, Thailand is only a few steps from descending into becoming a complete basket case.

Need some clean up there too! As example, few top officers should be demoted or ousted.

Well, in a country where there are more generals than politicians, what do you expect?

It is like every other career around here - move up, up, up, up as quickly as possible, regardless of the absolutely lack of hard skills, and then just manage, manage, manage, regardless of your incompetence.

Supposed photo of the "captured" police. Makes you wonder if the whole exercise wasn't coordinated with the red shirts in advance, complete with dramatic "escape" for PR purposes as well as being able to "disarm" the police and pass the weapons to the reds.

Photo comes from a retweet by the Nation. Speculation is all mine.

post-47948-1271397144_thumb.jpg

good on them.

the SC Park Hotel

double post - you are repeating yourself.

surely you should try to find a work as a political and security adviser - you are full of ideas

Edited by londonthai

So now we know that they are all terrorist, what we can do? kill. put in jail 80.000 people? call the isrealian special force? MIB? Capitan kirk?

Ops i forget some milions around Thailand.... we kill all this terrorist?

What we do way2?

I don't have that solution. Wait and watch I guess.