Having A Bad Day / Week/ Month

You know Khandahar, I was thinking yesterday during my Visit with you and you did look a bit down. Seeing as its maybe a bit personal but theres no one else here on the forum anyway, so I'm going to say it.

I.N.L.A.W.S :D - Inlaws or outlaws, you do seem to be surrounded by them. Nice people or not, It would drive me insane, even more insane than I presently am. Maybe you need to take a short break :):D

Tell me I'm wrong :D

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he must be pretty exhausted. I guess we can thank Sven's rain dance and a bottle of red wine.

He did knock down one of my walls due to pressure of water but Its still a good effort.

I've just come back from the garden on the tractor , ripped out a few tree roots I'd been struggling with . The ground was so wet I could maybe have taken them out with my bare hands.

My memories not what it was but i don't think I've seen so much rain in one night before.

Yesterday the rice fields were parched clay earth and the klongs dry. today the fields are flooded and ready to plough and the Khlongs full to the brim. What a difference a day makes. queue for a song maybe.............. or maybe not :)

Missus, is a bit grumpy due to lack of sleep but its still a good day :D

Edited by jubby

Well thanks for that Scea. Not sure it was the song I was thinking of but it'll certainly do. :)

Well The forums even quieter today. No ones biting my Good day thread apart from Skyblustu for obvious reasons.

maybe everyones listening to their John Denver Collection :D

I could add some bad DWM copy to this thread but I'm going to refrain. Maybe things will get better and I can add to your good day thread soon.

I guess it must be really bad then Kd. did you listen to the John Denver track ?

My idiot mate just emailed me to tell me the Aussie dollar is crashing and burning against the baht.

Nothing worse than bad news you already know. :D:D:)

Uh, oh. Sounds like this has the potential for a new thread. No idea what to call it, though.

Sh*t No. Theres plenty of currencies crashing and burning against the Baht talk already elsewhere.

Keep hammering that Budget down Scea, its all we can do at the moment. The Baht seems immune . people keep telling me how strong the Thai Economy is. Working for a bank for 20 years, I know Sweet about Economics as it would seem so do they. Did you listen to the Music Kd ?

Sh*t No. Theres plenty of currencies crashing and burning against the Baht talk already elsewhere.

Keep hammering that Budget down Scea, its all we can do at the moment. The Baht seems immune . people keep telling me how strong the Thai Economy is. Working for a bank for 20 years, I know Sweet about Economics as it would seem so do they. Did you listen to the Music Kd ?

No, not a currency thread. A thread about bad news that you already knew.

No, I didn't listen to the music. I kind of got all John Denvered out about thirty years ago.

If I was going to spend any time on YouTube, it would be on stuff like this.

A great laugh beats old music any time.

Edited by kandahar