Having A Bad Day / Week/ Month

jubby

I have to say, Jubby, you take the libelous personal insults about your mental health quite well. Not sure how much you will learn in your therapy session, however. By the way, the rest of us clearly don't mind if you take this forum hostage with your personal problems. You are quite entertaining. :)

Well thank you VF. The Truth Hurts. ........ for a while but then you get used to it. :D . I'm only Human and my bad day thread was as much to entertain as it wasn't a cry for help.

Libelous , thats an American term for 'taking yourself too seriously' I think. Hope it never catches on this side of the pond. I'm more of a sticks & stones sort of Guy.

The last Therapy session I had in a Bar was actually really useful, but then I learn't long ago to take feedback as feedback , rather than personal insults. You should try it sometime, there's a certain Honesty even if possibly misplaced .

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my wifes due date today, I hope she doesn't go into labour yet, this is great!

Congrats on the upcoming event. Exciting stuff.

Please let us know when you have given the new arrival his/her new forum name. I am most anxious to read that first post. And we can do with a little higher population count on here.

It's my wifes due date today, I hope she doesn't go into labour yet, this is great!

Didn't take the easy Option then Skyb. Our last one was by C-section. only took half hour , the doctor told us the date and time and he was spot on. He fixed the wifes Appendix, tubes and tonsils at the same time :)

Only Joking about the Tonsils.

Anyway, Hope its not a long Labour mate. Good Luck :D

Thanks guys.

Kandahar, I'll put the parental lock to good use and block thaivisa so unfortunately she won't add to the population count, I don't want my daughters mind to be polluted by the shenanigans I read on here, especially on the CR forum! ;-)

No Jubby, she didn't fancy a C-section so hopefully she won't regret it by having to endure a long labour. If it does start today I hope she's done by 7pm as I'd like to watch the England game, if not maybe I could nip out for a couple of hours, I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

Thanks guys.

Kandahar, I'll put the parental lock to good use and block thaivisa so unfortunately she won't add to the population count, I don't want my daughters mind to be polluted by the shenanigans I read on here, especially on the CR forum! ;-)

No Jubby, she didn't fancy a C-section so hopefully she won't regret it by having to endure a long labour. If it does start today I hope she's done by 7pm as I'd like to watch the England game, if not maybe I could nip out for a couple of hours, I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

Hmm. I don't know about Thailand 'Tamada' Labour but in England I had to assist the Midwife. I was there doing nothing anyway, and hadn't passed out, So was told to grab a leg. I could just imagine telling her to hurry up I need to catch the Football while she Cursed at me with langauge I've seldom heard before ;-)

Thanks for reminding me about the Football.

Congratulations Stuart

Hope everthing goes well for you and Wanika,give her my families best wishes

Stone the Crows. Soaps honoured us with a comment. Would you believe it !? .

While your here Soap. And appologies, its off topic but What happened to that Satelite Shop near Northern Farm ? it appears closed .

Hhhmmm, was it a bit daft to mention that my wifes labour is imminent in a topic titled 'Having A Bad Day / Week/ Month'? Oh well, too late now!

Jubby, we had a tour round overbrooke yesterday (last minute change from sri burin) and was told quite firmly by the head honcho that I will be staying up by the head and nowhere near the 'action' so no danger of me having to grab a leg. Enjoy the game.

Cheers Pat, will do. I'll sms you when it's all over and if your in the vicinity of overbrooke try and drop by and meet the new arrival.

Congratulations Stuart

Hope everthing goes well for you and Wanika,give her my families best wishes

Stone the Crows. Soaps honoured us with a comment. Would you believe it !? .

While your here Soap. And appologies, its off topic but What happened to that Satelite Shop near Northern Farm ? it appears closed .

No he's gone. fast as a Rat up a Drain pipe. Won't see him again here until the next hash report :)

I quite enjoy the repartee about my colorful and voluminous vocabulary. Much more fun than the old fashioned 'word a day' approach. I do draw the line at anyone questioning dear jubby's mental health or insulting his lovely wives. That is far too personal.

There is a great difference in the light hearted banter of most and the personal, inappropriate, often incoherent prose of some.

And congrats to the new dad.

Jubby, don't bother with that one, go to the guy I use. Turn off the superhighway as though you are going to the Rimkok hotel, he's just after the new set of traffic lights and the ban mai market, there's a 5* chicken stand out front if your feeling peckish too. 500baht for 3months of platinum viewing, bargain!

Hhhmmm, was it a bit daft to mention that my wifes labour is imminent in a topic titled 'Having A Bad Day / Week/ Month'? Oh well, too late now!

Jubby, we had a tour round overbrooke yesterday (last minute change from sri burin) and was told quite firmly by the head honcho that I will be staying up by the head and nowhere near the 'action' so no danger of me having to grab a leg. Enjoy the game.

Cheers Pat, will do. I'll sms you when it's all over and if your in the vicinity of overbrooke try and drop by and meet the new arrival.

Thats a shame Skyb. You'll miss out on the couple of minutes when she changes from blue smirf to baby. Its only a minute or so but its certainly a moment you wouldn't ever forget. Then ofcourse there's the afterbirth, wouldn't want to miss the after birth :)

Jubby, don't bother with that one, go to the guy I use. Turn off the superhighway as though you are going to the Rimkok hotel, he's just after the new set of traffic lights and the ban mai market, there's a 5* chicken stand out front if your feeling peckish too. 500baht for 3months of platinum viewing, bargain!

OK, Stu, I think thats probably all we can say about satelites on here :)

And VF, I don't think anyones Insulted anyones Wives on my bad day Thread. I don't know about yours but mine would take their head clean off before they'd finished the sentance. :D

As off putting as your verbal imagery of afterbirth and all might be, I still don't think it will move me to watch football instead. Surely there must be something better to do with your time than watch grown men playing with balls. :)

As off putting as your verbal imagery of afterbirth and all might be, I still don't think it will move me to watch football instead. Surely there must be something better to do with your time than watch grown men playing with balls. :)

I'm certainly no spectator of ball games, I much prefer to play, or used to. I do like to watch the england Games or finals etc. But you go ahead and keep digging that Hole VF. :D

By the way, grown Women play too. maybe more up your street :D

And VF, I don't think anyones Insulted anyones Wives on my bad day Thread. I don't know about yours but mine would take their head clean off before they'd finished the sentence. :)

There was a quip that everyone laughed at someone for thinking his wife was attractive. Perhaps that was someone else he was talking about.

I quite enjoy the repartee about my colorful and voluminous vocabulary. Much more fun than the old fashioned 'word a day' approach. I do draw the line at anyone questioning dear jubby's mental health or insulting his lovely wives. That is far too personal.

There is a great difference in the light hearted banter of most and the personal, inappropriate, often incoherent prose of some.

And congrats to the new dad.

Word a day? I'm still struggling with one a week. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum.

Now VF, I haven't seen anyone on here accusing you of having a voluminous vocabulary. So far, I think we have given credit to your close connection with Google. Seems to me that you're taking a few liberties here.

Now, what happened to that guy that issued the thinly veiled challenge to you yesterday? I suspect that when he saw just how intense our attacks can be, he wavered a bit and is rethinking his strategy. If so, good move on his part. A guy can get eaten and spit out on this forum before he has time to even collect his thoughts for his next post.

Edited by kandahar

I just assumed that you posted that in this thread because there was the possibility that it would cause you to miss the game and missing the game would qualify for the bad DWM thing.

And VF, I don't think anyones Insulted anyones Wives on my bad day Thread. I don't know about yours but mine would take their head clean off before they'd finished the sentence. :D

There was a quip that everyone laughed at someone for thinking his wife was attractive. Perhaps that was someone else he was talking about.

A Qips a quips a quip. As my wife would say. Don't worry about it. I happen to know your wifes beautiful VF. and I don't suppose I could mention her perfect bottom without upsetting you. So I won't mention it. Its the Truth as I see it, but Don't want you getting all Libelous on me too :)

I'm certainly no spectator of ball games, I much prefer to play, or used to. I do like to watch the england Games or finals etc. But you go ahead and keep digging that Hole VF. :D

By the way, grown Women play too. maybe more up your street :D

Yes women playing with 'balls' is much more up my street. (Perhaps if I had said 'their balls' you would have gotten my bad joke.)

By the way I consider it weeding the field, or separating the wheat from the chaff, rather than digging a hole. :D

Edited by villagefarang

And VF, I don't think anyones Insulted anyones Wives on my bad day Thread. I don't know about yours but mine would take their head clean off before they'd finished the sentence. :D

A Qips a quips a quip. As my wife would say. Don't worry about it. I happen to know your wifes beautiful VF. and I don't suppose I could mention her perfect bottom without upsetting you. So I won't mention it. Its the Truth as I see it, but Don't want you getting all Libelous on me too :)

I don't get upset at the mention of such things. Now an attempt to touch might produce a different response. :D

Since libelous is not a verb I don't think you have to worry about me doing it to you. :D

Ahh. Its just clicked. I've stopped for chicken there before. not far from Old Michaels House.

Well GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAMM !

Hows everyone today, Have we all taken our Chill Pills :D .things are good with me. I've got my Worker back today, He's certainly not the same Guy he was. a bit subdued but very Maleable . Theres another Big word , I just can't help myself.

I think I'll check him out for a week and then send him over to Kd's to Dig that Pond. You know it makes sense :)