BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
jubby

Having A Bad Day / Week/ Month

Guys, Guys, whats happening Here. I'm confused. Its supposed to be about my bad day right ?

I hit rock bottom yesterday , got accosted again by some BIB. I can now say Cheers in several langauges and am recovery from a monumental hangover. A good hangover and night in a gutter every six months or so always sorts me out for some reason. So I'm on the up again.

The Pond could be dug free and I can supply the PondLife.

VF's has sold his phantom which is also giving me a warm feeling all over . I remember that conversation about not needing anything faster than a phantom but I guess he's feeling a need for speed. I won't go over 80kms so as nice as the Ninja undoubtedly is, it would be wasted on me.

Limbo's up for a beer, maybe he's going to buy us some decent European Beer . I've seen him once in Ricco's bar fending off verbal abuse from imagedude so maybe Ricco's on friday afternoon would be a good Idea. Sure to be lots of blokes in there who occasionally read the Forum too.

Ricco probably sells good coffee too, I don't know, maybe Khandahar & VF with is Coffee hangup can attend too. Could be the nearest thing to a meet were ever likely to see.

And I can continue my conversation with that Guy about shooting chickens heads clean off with his Glock, or was it the Uzzi. Can't recall. :)

VF's has sold his phantom which is also giving me a warm feeling all over . I remember that conversation about not needing anything faster than a phantom but I guess he's feeling a need for speed. I won't go over 80kms so as nice as the Ninja undoubtedly is, it would be wasted on me.

I'm not much on top speed but I do like to cruise a little over a hundred. On the Phantom I always feel I'm on the limit of what the bike can do.

I was impressed by the comfort, maneuverability, ABS, and quickness of the Ninja. I would like to take some longer trips and feel the Ninja 650 has more range and versatility, and better fits my needs, than the Phantom at this time.

So that was then and this is now. There is a first time for everything, so I guess I could be wrong. :)

I'm not much on top speed but I do like to cruise a little over a hundred. On the Phantom I always feel I'm on the limit of what the bike can do.

I was impressed by the comfort, maneuverability, ABS, and quickness of the Ninja. I would like to take some longer trips and feel the Ninja 650 has more range and versatility, and better fits my needs, than the Phantom at this time.

So that was then and this is now. There is a first time for everything, so I guess I could be wrong. :)

Not wrong VF, just changing your opinion due to the addition of different Variables or something like that.

Have Fun with the NINJA.

Ricco' ? Perhaps ?

Ricco' ? Perhaps ?

Now that would definitely be out of character for me and a major change. Not impossible but very unlikely. :)

Not wrong. Just evolving.

Guys, Guys, whats happening Here. I'm confused. Its supposed to be about my bad day right ?

Based on advice my current counsel, Sceadugenga, I'm not even going to refer you to post number 42, which seems to answer your question here. I'm not even going to mention it. Nary a word. Not a peep. I'll just leave it alone.

In the absence of anything resembling fees, my services have been withdraw.

In the absence of anything resembling fees, my services have been withdraw.

Had you mentioned fleas from the git-go, it could have been arranged. This borrowed dog is loaded with them. As it stands, I guess I got a freebie.

Edited by kandahar

I guess I got off easy. I was beginning think I was the next guy to go through the bad day/week/month thing.

A broken toe, a dependable hired guy that quit me for a government job and then a cell phone that went through the wash. Okay, a bad week but since then, things have returned to uneventful. The toe is healing, the wife bought me a new cell phone almost a week after the washing incident and I have a lead on another good helper. Things are looking up.

I guess I got off easy. I was beginning think I was the next guy to go through the bad day/week/month thing.

A broken toe, a dependable hired guy that quit me for a government job and then a cell phone that went through the wash. Okay, a bad week but since then, things have returned to uneventful. The toe is healing, the wife bought me a new cell phone almost a week after the washing incident and I have a lead on another good helper. Things are looking up.

forget the Toe Kd; A dependable Hired Guy is hard to find. Good luck with it.

My helpers been off I guess a month now, I've decided to scale the work down to a minimum, its only garden work really so i'm letting most of it go back to nature. A couple of Hours on the Tractor today cutting grass and an hour with the Chainsaw and things are starting to shape up.

I had a little set back yesterday when I took the Phantom into sintanee for a service. A young Guy was doing a fine Job of servicing a Nuovo, doing a real good Job you'd expect from such a reputable establishment. The Guy doing mine took an Hour to change the Oil and checkout the office Girls and then handed the keys back with a smile. I refered him to the service handbook and the list of checks as long as your arm. one was the spark plug, no have, go to Honda City. I huffed and puffed and suddenly a spark plug appeared from nowhere and he did atleast half a Job of doing the rest of the checks. so it took two hours to do an hours work, he wasn't happy, I wasn't happy, his supervisor wasn't happy and all because I've got 'Buffallo' tattoed across my forehead in Sanskrit. :) .

The day definatelly improved though, a good meal at the Rimkok with a couple of friends , a trip to see the patients at the general and then a few beers at ricco's follwed by a rather unexpected Meal lovingly prepared by er' indoors :D

forget the Toe Kd; A dependable Hired Guy is hard to find. Good luck with it.

My helpers been off I guess a month now, I've decided to scale the work down to a minimum, its only garden work really so i'm letting most of it go back to nature. A couple of Hours on the Tractor today cutting grass and an hour with the Chainsaw and things are starting to shape up.

I had a little set back yesterday when I took the Phantom into sintanee for a service. A young Guy was doing a fine Job of servicing a Nuovo, doing a real good Job you'd expect from such a reputable establishment. The Guy doing mine took an Hour to change the Oil and checkout the office Girls and then handed the keys back with a smile. I refered him to the service handbook and the list of checks as long as your arm. one was the spark plug, no have, go to Honda City. I huffed and puffed and suddenly a spark plug appeared from nowhere and he did atleast half a Job of doing the rest of the checks. so it took two hours to do an hours work, he wasn't happy, I wasn't happy, his supervisor wasn't happy and all because I've got 'Buffallo' tattoed across my forehead in Sanskrit. :) .

The day definatelly improved though, a good meal at the Rimkok with a couple of friends , a trip to see the patients at the general and then a few beers at ricco's follwed by a rather unexpected Meal lovingly prepared by er' indoors :D

The next time you need a service for the Phantom, stop by. There is a Honda shop close by my house and they have one guy that is a very good man. You can request him for the service. He also does pretty good as an electrician at my house when his day job ends.

Thats good to know Kd. I'll do just that. :D

Can you also recommend a Good Tattoist, I need to get that Kwai tatoo changed to 'go ahead punk , Make my day ' :)

Thats good to know Kd. I'll do just that. :D

Can you also recommend a Good Tattoist, I need to get that Kwai tatoo changed to 'go ahead punk , Make my day ' :)

Yes, you do need to change that. But I am not a tattoo aficionado. I can't help with that.

Edit:

I've been waiting all week to use that big, foreign word. VF is going to be soooo envious. Thanks for the opportunity. Glad to finally be rid of it. That sucker was getting heavy.

Edited by kandahar

I bet he's frantically Googling for a term to decribe a person who's been carrying around a heavy word and gets the opportunity to use it .

Then again, maybe he's still fixating on that View of his.

Well, he claims to have a Thesaurus but I have it on good authority that he actually had to Google the word "Thesaurus" to get the correct spelling for his previous post. So, I suspect your guess is correct. Of course, I'm running the risk of irritating him by using the very word that he spent so much time researching for that previous post. It is very possible that I will find myself labelled a "word thief" or, I may even be accused of plagiarism before this is over.

Hey! Plagiarism! I did it again!

Ooohh..., he's gonna be pissed!

Edited by kandahar