Having A Bad Day / Week/ Month

jubby

Looks like someone could use some vacation

my advice:

Take a short break, move into some more quiet location for a few days and try to figure out why you moved here in the first place.

Or....

MOVE to another house in another location....

Astrid

Hey! I'm not complaining. I'm contributing to the thread.

I stay as busy as can be when I can. If it isn't the new kitchen, then it would be one of another 100 projects, many of which are my own doing; not the wife's. Stop by sometime. You'll see what I mean. And you'll probably steal a few ideas to take back to your resort. You're welcome to them.

I came to Thailand for this woman. I stay in this area because of the people. No complaints on either account. The woman would gladly move if I needed to. I don't.

kandahar

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your right about that vacation Astrid ;)

A short break may do him good :)

Agreed Jubbs,let's gang up on him so he gets his but over here for a break,or maybe we could go and hi-jack him,ur thoughts ?.

Only jokin Kd,im back home safe n sound,thanks for being there,good on ya.

Edited by woralak

I think your right about that vacation Astrid ;)

A short break may do him good :)

Agreed Jubbs,let's gang up on him so he gets his but over here for a break,or maybe we could go and hi-jack him,ur thoughts ?.

Only jokin Kd,im back home safe n sound,thanks for being there,good on ya.

I think a Trip to Chiang Mai would be good for him ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

If you have time to watch, here is evidence of some people having a bad day. The dude trying to put his pants on as a shirt is particularly good.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/28/drunks-vs-fights_n_697874.html#s131767

OK, The Russian Dude with the shirt is having a bad day. Thats a given.

I'm not sure about Fred Astaire, He could be having a good day, who can really Tell ? . apart from maybe his councilor.

Appears he's a UK dude also. Man, I feel Dizzy :)

Jubby:<BR><BR>These kind of thngs get worse with time. There no short cuts to fixing things the right way here by takinging them t a credible shop in town. Bootleg windows will always cause you a problem.<BR><BR>Seems like you are carrying a heavy load at home. One day you will conclude that carrying these load does not pay any dividends.<BR><BR>The process is painful and never ending until you decide to get control over your life. Good luck, I have been trying here 27 years and it is difficult. At least I have stopped feeding someone else kids and family because enough is never enough.<BR><BR>ome to Don's Cafe in Doi Hang and I will be you a big beer.<BR><BR>Best wishes.<BR><BR>Don<BR>081 894 6401

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bad day/week/month because I've been back in London too long and it's having a regressive effect on me. I've noticed I'm more like my old snarly pissed off pre-Thailand self.

Then I read a thread 'Things we like' http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/399274-things-you-like-about-living-in-thailand/ and there was a link to our 'Things we like about The Rai' thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/383334-good-things-topic/#top

which has put half a smile back on my face :)

Just thought I'd share that.

Biff

The maid gave notice today.

The Mrs has already arranged a replacement but I'll have to be the one to show her the finer points.

Soda water to the left of the fridge, coke to the right. Take out the cold drinks before you put in the warm ones.

Will there be no rest for me in this life? :crying:

The maid gave notice today.

The Mrs has already arranged a replacement but I'll have to be the one to show her the finer points.

Soda water to the left of the fridge, coke to the right. Take out the cold drinks before you put in the warm ones.

Will there be no rest for me in this life? :crying:

What NO Tiger scea::annoyed: .

• 1 month later...

OK, I'll bite Kandahar.

What happened now...:coffee1:

I've got a few major wound compresses and some silicon tubing handy, if needed.

No morphine, however.

Whats the Silicon tubing for McG !?

I assumed Kd was Mortally wounded in a Food Fight with Sunny Disposition :D

Edited by jubby

• 3 months later...

Not a bad day at all, so far. The wife started me off on this Valentine's day with a nice breakfast of french toast. She still expects me to work today, though. Bummer. I thought I would get another day off out of this.

Happy Walentines day Kd. Bit of romance today or just screwing on the roof !? :)

Is anyone besides me having trouble loading TV forum pages today? Some open for me, some don't. I have tried different browsers but the same problem happens with the same pages. Weird day here.

Hi KD!

It have been the same for me-for some days now-had TOT out here to take a look at it-but as usual,when they arrive it was ok.-6 ours later-the same again-cant even go to google.

Call TOT yesterday again,and the man guide me through some steps-something about,turning the modem off-chek caple-turn on again-and then it was ok until today,where it start all over.

Kandahar, Try these. They are/were working where I am at work in another country. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. secret stuff

But they do change availability from time to time of choices. I noticed Conan TV had gone off line today. It went off before and came back a day or so later on the same or another incognito listing.

http://www.soccertvlive.net/

Pretty dependable source here for lots of stuff KD may be interested in

http://www.directon.tv/channels

• 4 weeks later...