Thailand Beach Photography

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_3587.jpg

in the second pictures the colours are 100% real, nothing changed. it was a real golden light...

DSC_3791.jpg

And was the "horizon/sea slopping downhill/uphill" ?

Why don't you evaluate your images before posting?

Edited by The Vulcan

Quote The Vulcan- And was the "horizon/sea slopping downhill/uphill" ? Why don't you evaluate your images before posting?

The Vulcan, I think that's a bit harsh on a fairly new poster, who is just sharing their photo's with others. :)

I liked your photos zappalot. :D Anyone can turn a bad photo into a good one these days with all the editing software about. Why not just post your original photo's for all to see :D

Didn't think this was a competition for best edited photo :D

Here goes my original's. Probably make them look a lot better with Photoshop, but isn't that cheating?

Railay Beach May 2006

post-62796-1273818339_thumb.jpg

post-62796-1273818354_thumb.jpg

Boycie.

Here is the fully dressed Thai beach vendor, just for you, Kan.

Fortunately, it was not the majority... :)

Well in Kan and around Thai beaches it is the majority of grown-ups (Thais that is), Thai culture and all. Both of them went in the water as they came out :D friends of my daughter btw :D

large.jpg

Sawadee :D

Love the green monster.

• Like 1

And finally, a trip around Phuket. Phuket not my most favourite place in Thailand because I find it a bit over priced when compared to other parts of Thailand. But it's always worth a trip once in a while.

Patong_Beach_bird.jpg

It's where my friend stalked and caught a bright blue parrot fish by hand and later ate it.

Hand_fishing_9.sized.jpg

Always love looking at your pics Ian - you seem to have a wonderful time during the 5 or 6 months you spend in Thailand every year, as evidenced by your photographs. Don't worry what the whingers say regarding your posts...I'm sure there are many others here who enjoy reading and seeing what you get up to. I think most of those who do complain are just plain jealous you're having more fun than them :)

:D Here are just a few pics from my recent trip down to Krabi..

Let me know what you think.

Please do not copy the photos, :) if you would like a copy, just ask me..

Well, where Kan one start :D with your post........................

1. Thumbnails are very neat and tidily arranged. :D

2. Photos are too large for me to look at, as I am on a slow line.

2000 x 3008 (2.43MB)

3. Thumbnail on the right hand side is, well pissed :D

4. You asked for it

Let me know what you think.
:D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
nice photo's by all,, but would it be possible to add your camera make and lens,

I agree, always useful to show that info. I use a firefox plugin Exif Viewer that allows me to check the data in the photo both online and off line as long it has not been stripped out when editing.

Also, would like to know if any are using polarizing filters to get the deep blues in some of the photos?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think the family and friends, and all the ladies on the beach are taking it a bit too far.

The thread is about Beach Photography, not the family snaps or the voyeur's view.

Thank you.

Agree lets get back to the topic in hand and for sure there are folks on the beaches around Thailand, however one should not "Focus" on them, but the beaches.

Win thumbsup.gif