BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
thaimiller

Chiang Mai Fc

A great result for the local team last night, Chiang Mai FC beating Tak 6-1.

Another good crowd and another great evening out watching some grass roots football.

All for only 30thb :)

Next home game is on Saturday May 15th against Phitsanoluk.

Edited by thaimiller

A great evening out. Looking forward to the next game.

Does anybody know who the foreigner is that now seems

to be part of the team of Chiangmai FC?

Or is it just a publicity gig?

Limbo :)

post-6305-1273494243_thumb.jpg

They unveiled him as the new player at the last home game, he's an American called forget his first name but his surname is Buckingham. A friend was talking to him and he said that he has signed and is looking forward to playing in the Thai league.

They unveiled him as the new player at the last home game, he's an American called forget his first name but his surname is Buckingham. A friend was talking to him and he said that he has signed and is looking forward to playing in the Thai league.

Seems like Chiang Rai are getting worried :D

Are you going on Saturday Alfie? It looks like there are 2 games on the bounce according to the fixtures. The 23rd's the big game against Chainat, both on the same points at the top of the league.

Saturday pm is for horse racing in Chiang Mai. However, what time are the matches and where are they played? I might be able to fit them in before or after the 3:30 from Chiang Mai Downs.

They unveiled him as the new player at the last home game, he's an American called forget his first name but his surname is Buckingham.

Didn't he used to play for Palace? :D

According to the fixture list, this weeks game is at the 700 year stadium, they usually play at the municiple stadium in town. I'll drive by tomorrow some time and get a clarification on it. Kick off is 6pm.

According to the fixture list, this weeks game is at the 700 year stadium, they usually play at the municiple stadium in town. I'll drive by tomorrow some time and get a clarification on it. Kick off is 6pm.

Where can I get Chiang Mai FC jersey?

nice one , that would be great :)

They sell them outside the Stadium...not sure of price though. As for the venue, the fixture list always says 700 year stadium and then it turns out to have been changed, but you never know with a top of the table clash!

They sell them outside the Stadium...not sure of price though. As for the venue, the fixture list always says 700 year stadium and then it turns out to have been changed, but you never know with a top of the table clash!

On the Chiang Mai fc website it usually says Chiang Mai stadium but this week its in bright orange letters saying 700 year stadium, but like I say I will pass the municiple stadium tomorrow and have a look.