Chiang Mai Fc

thaimiller

6:0 for CM FC! :-)

Was a great game, although Phayo was rather pathetic.

Our Nr 23 Sarun Sridech was amazing, scoroing i elieve, 3 goals.

Saw you guys sitting on your regular place :-)

Cheers!

It was probably all over after CM scored in the first minute. Still, it was good to see some free flowing football. I thought the CM left back and left winger (no's 4 & 6) were particularly mobile and linked up well with each other, creating most of CM's goalscoring chances.

Who was the massive African guy who came on as a sub and scored the last goal? Is he a new player? I'm sure I saw the Phayao defenders quaking in his path.

Cheers again to thaimiller for 'promoting' these matches on the forum.

H.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play-offs are not quite guarenteed yet as Phicit in 3rd won 6-1, so still 12 points clear win only 4 games to go. Chianat in second also won, so only a point still in front of them. Chiang mai are away next week at Petchaboon FC, then the next home game is Saturday 4th September against Uttaradit 6pm at the 700 year stadium, the same day as the 2rd n 3rd teams play each other.

6:0 for CM FC! :-)

Was a great game, although Phayo was rather pathetic.

Our Nr 23 Sarun Sridech was amazing, scoroing i elieve, 3 goals.

Saw you guys sitting on your regular place :-)

Cheers!

It was probably all over after CM scored in the first minute. Still, it was good to see some free flowing football. I thought the CM left back and left winger (no's 4 & 6) were particularly mobile and linked up well with each other, creating most of CM's goalscoring chances.

Who was the massive African guy who came on as a sub and scored the last goal? Is he a new player? I'm sure I saw the Phayao defenders quaking in his path.

Cheers again to thaimiller for 'promoting' these matches on the forum.

H.

Hey Hanuman1,

The 'massive African guy' is Vincent No. 40. Not sure how long he's been in the team - seen him around since i've been going (a month at least).

I am right in thinking that this weekend's game is tomorrow ;)

Yep, according to the fixture list earlier in this thread, it is. Does anyone know what happened last week at Petchaboon?

Looks like it was cancelled, probaly due to the weather, game is now scheduled for this wednesday.

Yep, according to the fixture list earlier in this thread, it is. Does anyone know what happened last week at Petchaboon?

Looks like it was cancelled, probaly due to the weather, game is now scheduled for this wednesday.

It is tomorrow mate.

Are you gonna pop into town before the game at all?

It is tomorrow mate.

According to the results from last week Phichit only drew 0-0 which means that Chiang Mai are definatley in the play-offs, Chiang Mai are a point clear at the top with a game in hand on Chainat (no idea where the game in hand came from as Chianat didn't play last week also??) So pressure off alittle, but lets hope with only four games to go they can win them all and win the league. Makes it a dam_n sight easier in the play-offs. Here is the league table and latest info. Division 2 North. Also the big away game at Chiang rai is next week. Should be a good weekend out :burp::drunk::header:

Edited by thaimiller

It is tomorrow mate.

Don't think so Cloughy, will see you in the ground

Thanks Thaimiller. Can you buy their jersey at the ground? How much?

Shirts are for sale at the entrance to the stadium, 399baht, I think. T-shirt 199.

Pre-match banter and drinks at Red Lion, night bazaar, 4pm onwards. A seat in someones car usually available.

There is also an official club shop recently opened on Chang klan Road, if you park in the car park for Ayuthya bank on Chang klan, its in the diagonally opposite corner of the car park to the bank. You can't miss it as it has a big Chiang Mai FC banner in tiger stripes above the door. They will sell shirts in there.

A much better investment would be a Chiang Rai Utd shirt! ;)

Of course they would be a better investment, there was so few of them made due to lack of demand that they are now a collectors item :o.

Footnote : hows the dog ?

A good 2-0 win for Chiang Mai puts them 4 points clear at the top with 3 games to go, the game in hand came from Chainat playing and losing to Phicit 1-0 on thursday night. There was a lot of fighting after the game also by all accounts. Chiang Mai away at Chiang Rai next week.

A much better investment would be a Chiang Rai Utd shirt! ;)

Of course they would be a better investment, there was so few of them made due to lack of demand that they are now a collectors item :o.

Footnote : hows the dog ?

I'm a firm believer in quality, not quantity!

The dog's very well thanks, sat here waiting for her morning walk so I'd best be off.

A good 2-0 win for Chiang Mai puts them 4 points clear at the top with 3 games to go, the game in hand came from Chainat playing and losing to Phicit 1-0 on thursday night. There was a lot of fighting after the game also by all accounts. Chiang Mai away at Chiang Rai next week.

some of us are planning an away day this weekend. you guys going saturday and coming back after the game on sunday i hear, and me and kevin leaving from the red lion sunday morning, coming back monday. kevin's got some spare places if anyones up for it?

some of us are planning an away day this weekend. you guys going saturday and coming back after the game on sunday i hear, and me and kevin leaving from the red lion sunday morning, coming back monday. kevin's got some spare places if anyones up for it?

See ya up there then, the only reason we are staying up there saturday and not sunday is I have to be back to take the youngen to school first thing monday. Going to combined it with a visa/booze run also. I know a few lads are going from the Bamboo bar in sansai also, so should be a good event. With the added bonus of if Chainat dont win and Chiang Mai do, then Chaing Mai are champions!!!! COYB

Edited by thaimiller

I've finally had my flags sent over after nearly 3 years of following Chiang Mai. There wasn't much point before as I was normally the only falang when it was Chiang Mai United, but this seasons changes has seen a massive increase in supporters, Falang and Thai. Please View the attached file

I've finally had my flags sent over after nearly 3 years of following Chiang Mai. There wasn't much point before as I was normally the only falang when it was Chiang Mai United, but this seasons changes has seen a massive increase in supporters, Falang and Thai. Please View the attached file

This is the one that we had my Mrs make, Im having her do one 4 times the size when she gets chance:

post-35045-058263900 1283827912_thumb.jp

Saw your flags last Saturday. Was really surprised :) Well played that man!

How many supporters for a home game now?

At a rough guess I would say an average of 4000, for some games it is certainly nearer the 5000 mark. Are you ready for the invasion of Chiang Mai into Chiang Rai on Sunday Skyblustu?? The day we win the Championship as well :D:D

Edited by thaimiller

At a rough guess I would say an average of 4000, for some games it is certainly nearer the 5000 mark. Are you ready for the invasion of Chiang Mai into Chiang Rai on Sunday Skyblustu?? The day we win the Championship as well :D:D

Ready & waiting, we've got the babycham on ice for you ;)

Don't forget you're actually playing CR's 2nd team on Saturday! (Yes, that's right, like all great footballing cities such as Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Milan, Madrid, Rome we have two teams up here, three if you include CR Hills.)

Chiang Rai Utd were promoted last year from the league CM currently plays in so you'll be playing CR FC at the weekend, good luck guys, hope you get promotion as it means more easy wins for us next season :whistling: