Chiang Mai Fc

thaimiller

Here are the goals and Highlights from saturday's game, including the cheerleaders (who have as much rhythm as Stephen Hawkins) but they look good. The second goal is a very well worked goal.

Edited by thaimiller

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good result tonight for Chiang Mai winning 1-0 at Phetchabun. Chainat could only draw 0-0 with Phayao, so Chiang Mai are 6 points clear with 2 games left. A point at Chiang Rai at the weekend makes them Champions. Should make it a good away day.

Another good result tonight for Chiang Mai winning 1-0 at Phetchabun. Chainat could only draw 0-0 with Phayao, so Chiang Mai are 6 points clear with 2 games left. A point at Chiang Rai at the weekend makes them Champions. Should make it a good away day.

Is the kick-off at 6pm or 4pm? kevins worried about having to get up before noon to drive up there. a few seats left for those wanting to come along. champs on sunday. nice one.

Is the kick-off at 6pm or 4pm? kevins worried about having to get up before noon to drive up there. a few seats left for those wanting to come along. champs on sunday. nice one.

4pm Nicky. Ive sent Kev my number to give me a call to meet up for a beer before the game. I'll Pm it to you also. COYB.

Great weekend away to watch them become Champions. The pitch was terrible for the first hour due to the rain but same for both sides. 4-1 was a good result. lots of Chiang Mai fans there (about 600), about 50 Chiang Rai fans in total. Champions!!!!!!

Not sure on the dates yet but the play-off league is as below. Obviously with a game to go things can change.

1st of the Northern region- Chiang Mai

1st of the Central and Eastern region - Saraburi (at the moment)

2nd of the Southern region - Trang

2nd of Northeastern region- Buriram (at the moment)

2nd of Bangkok Metropolitan region - Bangkok (at the moment)

The best of the 3rd place- Phichit

Great weekend away to watch them become Champions. The pitch was terrible for the first hour due to the rain but same for both sides. 4-1 was a good result. lots of Chiang Mai fans there (about 600), about 50 Chiang Rai fans in total. Champions!!!!!!

Congratulations on the win and promotion although your next trip to CR won't be as easy as you'll be playing the real CR in front of 5000+ orange clad crazies!

Congratulations on the win and promotion although your next trip to CR won't be as easy as you'll be playing the real CR in front of 5000+ orange clad crazies!

Cheers Skyblustu, weve not got promoted yet as we have to go through the play-offs but hopefully we should make it. Do Chiang Rai Utd play at the same ground near the Le Meridain hotel? if so Where are you going to put 5000 people? The ground was terrible, The Chiang mai fans are used to a stadium not a park with a stand on it and dogs running free on it etc...lol

Edited by thaimiller

Cheers Skyblustu, weve not got promoted yet as we have to go through the play-offs but hopefully we should make it. Do Chiang Rai Utd play at the same ground near the Le Meridain hotel? if so Where are you going to put 5000 people? The ground was terrible, The Chiang mai fans are used to a stadium not a park with a stand on it and dogs running free on it etc...lol

No worries re the play-offs, that's how the other CR Utd got promoted last year. They don't play at the same ground, CR Utd play at the sports stadium here and sometimes at Mae Fah Luang University and often have 5000+ fans attend and they are currently having a new stadium built too. Not been to the one you talk of, did pretty well considering then didn't you!

Edited by skybluestu

Good result for Chiang Mai today.

4-1 win over Chiang Rai confirms them as champions of the league.

I expect there will be a bumper crowd next weekend when Chiang Mai play host to Lampang.

:bow:

Can anyone confirm if their next game is on Saturday 18 September in 700 Years Stadium at 4pm?:clap2:

Thanks.

MF

Good result for Chiang Mai today.

4-1 win over Chiang Rai confirms them as champions of the league.

I expect there will be a bumper crowd next weekend when Chiang Mai play host to Lampang.

:bow:

Can anyone confirm if their next game is on Saturday 18 September in 700 Years Stadium at 4pm?:clap2:

Thanks.

MF

Looking at the website its a bit confusing, on the fixtures it says 4pm, but on the next match info its says 6pm. Its definatley on saturday the 18th but I'll try and find out the time of the kick-off, the next match info has just been updated today where as the fixtures have been on the site for a few month, so I tend to believe it will be 6pm but I'll find out and post on here.

Ive just been told by another Thai that goes to the games, She says the kick off is 6pm but recommends getting there very early has there will be a lot of people and they are presenting the trophy etc and having lots of suprises (her words)before the kick off. I may get there at 5.58pm instead of 6.01 like usual :D

Edited by thaimiller

Ive just been told by another Thai that goes to the games, She says the kick off is 6pm but recommends getting there very early has there will be a lot of people and they are presenting the trophy etc and having lots of suprises (her words)before the kick off. I may get there at 5.58pm instead of 6.01 like usual :D

next match saturday. We'll be there.

post-47242-041354200 1284394676_thumb.jp

nice one

Hello friends!

Congratulations to CM FC and to all of you the great supporters!

I am sure you had a great time!

Hopefully i will be able to join some play-offs :-)

cheers!

It was a good weekend away Netineti and a great result.

Congratulations again on the birth of the baby.

A next generation Chiang Mai fan is born...lol :D

Hope to see you soon.

Edited by thaimiller

Hello friends!

Congratulations to CM FC and to all of you the great supporters!

I am sure you had a great time!

Hopefully i will be able to join some play-offs :-)

cheers!

It was a good weekend away Netineti and a great result.

Congratulations again on the birth of the baby.

A next generation Chiang Mai fan is born...lol :D

Hope to see you soon.

the celebrations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvV-3PiJpyk

beware of lampang fc this weeked..no 31 shrt is deadly

Doesn't really matte if we win or not to be fair as they are already champions.

I hope they rest the better players to allow them to be in better condition for the play offs.

I'm sure the 31 shirt is good but there's a few players at Chiang Mai that all of the teams have had no answer to all season. Vincent who wears 40 appears to strike fear into the opposition as soon as he gets the ball, not really that suprisin given the size of him lol

:header:

I hope they rest the better players to allow them to be in better condition for the play offs.

I'm sure the 31 shirt is good but there's a few players at Chiang Mai that all of the teams have had no answer to all season. Vincent who wears 40 appears to strike fear into the opposition as soon as he gets the ball, not really that suprisin given the size of him lol

Now i know how you and Mr Miller got shirts to fit, you nicked a couple of vincents that the club had made special :o:D

Now i know how you and Mr Miller got shirts to fit, you nicked a couple of vincents that the club had made special :o:D

Ha ha lol. Don't worry Alfie, we'll get one for you with a star of St. George or something on it lol :cheesy:

No mate, I nicked it off the tiger......... :D

Ha ha lol. Don't worry Alfie, we'll get one for you with a star of St. George or something on it lol :cheesy:

There's so many little names to remember Cloughy that's why i'm getting confused, i mean you have "the star of George'' the "cross of St.David" and "Chiang Mai Lions" :D :D :D

Just been reading on the Chiang Mai Fc facebook page (well the Mrs read it for me) that all the celebrations start at 5pm tomorrow, then the game at 6pm. They are presenting the trophy for winning the league after the game at 8pm, then some sort of party at the 700 year stadium at 8.30pm all invited. Should be a great afternoon/evening/night out and all for 30thb. But get there early as it may be a busy one... :partytime2::bow:

Edited by thaimiller

Just been reading on the Chiang Mai Fc facebook page (well the Mrs read it for me) that all the celebrations start at 5pm tomorrow, then the game at 6pm. They are presenting the trophy for winning the league after the game at 8pm, then some sort of party at the 700 year stadium at 8.30pm all invited. Should be a great afternoon/evening/night out and all for 30thb. But get there early as it may be a busy one... :partytime2::bow:

You have popcorn at a party Mr Miller ;) , i would have thought that you would be on something a bit stronger :whistling: .