Looking For A Reasonably Priced Beauty Face Place In Ban Chang.

Richb2004v2

My wife used to go to a place in Pattaya to have her face 'done'. It was about 1200 baht for 6 sessions. I guess it might have been a spa but the practitioner had himself as a doctor. I'm still not sure but it seems to have involved cleaning the skin and getting rid of black heads etc. Anyway we had twins a year ago and since she has had no time to get back to Pattaya and she won't pay 2000 baht a go at the local places that we see. Everytime we go out she complains about her skin being terrible! So I was wondering if anyone knows of any places that might do the job as a good price, in the Ban Chang area. It would be a big help and maybe stop her moaning :)

My wife likes the lady in the sompong vilage shophouse opposite the entrance to eastern star on the tesco/pala rd. I dont know if she's a good face beautician or just knows how's alot of gossip. I do know she's always busy and hard to get a appointment with, got quals up on the wall and a few expat lady clients.

So proberly as good as any, i know the top floor of tesco has a very professional looking beauty team. Those are some serious uniforms, i have heard no reports on how good thier service is?

Your wife can try my ex's shop in Rayong located opposite Star market next to 'Wizards' farang beer bar. She doesn't fleece customers (only me ha ha) and they keep coming back. She's a beautician, the facials can include a combination of hot spa aromatherapy treatment, physical spot removal and cleansers and lotions. Good for guys too! and she's also got a super looking barber there (while u wait?).