Taken Fox News Off Here In Khon Kaen

buffaloe

The big heroin/crack/speed dealers never get indicted either, but that does not mean that they are not involved.

I was trying to come up with a characterization for the above statement without calling the person who wrote it an idiot.

You might concern yourself more with the person who wrote this:

Teen brothels? there's a few I know here in town -- if you like it while they still are wearing their school uniformns...

spacer.gifcar0159.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe so... but usually the Dems aren't members in good standing of the Family Research Council.

And if you locate the teen brothel, please let us know.

Sorry I was late in responding but the schoolgirls have the day off... and they need spending money.

... and BTW Kuhn S. they are more than happy to accept fiat money.

Edited by jazzbo

Maybe so... but usually the Dems aren't members in good standing of the Family Research Council.

And if you locate the teen brothel, please let us know.

Sorry I was late in responding but the schoolgirls have the day off... and they need spending money.

... and BTW Kuhn S. they are more than happy to accept fiat money.

Your "schoolgirl" comments are in extremely poor taste.

Fox News is clearly the best and most balanced TV news source available, and the loony left just can't stand it since it does not conform to their preconceived ideas of what they would like, no – demand - what other people should think.

It's really sad to read some of the comments that come bursting out just as soon as a non far-left idea is expressed on TV news or here on Thaivisa.

How was Vietnam? did you enjoy giving the Gooks a kicking?

Right wing clap trap!

That is a picture of Mr. O'Keefe and friend before he heads off to jail (maybe) for his caper in New Orleans...

James O'Keefe ... will appear before Magistrate Daniel Knowles III later this month for arraignments on misdemeanor charges of entering a federal building under false pretenses... O'Keefe is a videographer famous for wearing a pimp costume in a video that embarrassed the ACORN community organizing group.

but Sean Hannity still loves him

... and they are smart Thai school girls

Saturday entertainment for the high morals squad -- from the 1974 'Best Picture' Oscar winner The Sting -- just like here in Thailand:

Billie (The Madam): Who told you this guy was in here?

(Bunko) Lieutenant William Snyder: Nobody. I just know what kind of woman he likes. Going to check all the joy houses till I find him.

Billie: Oh, well maybe I could help you, if you tell me his name.

Snyder: I doubt it. Which way are the rooms?

Billie: Right through there. But I wouldn't go in there if I were you.

Snyder:
What you are going to do, call the cops?

Billie: I don't have to. You'd be busting in on the Chief of Police just up the hall.

Teen brothels? there's a few I know here in town -- if you like it while they still are wearing their school uniformns...
... and it's nice to help the young girls out with money for tuition and books (and Blackberries).

Your words, Jazzbo, not mine.

It's OK with FOX et al when some guy dresses up as a pimp and offers his pretend story to enough ACORN offices until he finds some low-levels gullible enough to believe his story that ridiculous and get-up.

This is Thailand... Kuhn B. can have his smart Thai lady -- I'll take her daughter... My words again: Take your morals and get a life.

I could respond by calling you guys a bunch of 'stupid jerks' but it's more fun to watch you become un-glued.

BTW the real creative force behind FOX is not O'reilly, Hannity, Beck, or Steve Doocy but Roger Ailes.

Edited by jazzbo

It's OK with FOX et al when some guy dresses up as a pimp and offers his pretend story to enough ACORN offices until he finds some low-levels gullible enough to believe his story that ridiculous and get-up.

This is Thailand... Kuhn B. can have his smart Thai lady -- I'll take her daughter... My words again: Take your morals and get a life.

I could respond by calling you guys a bunch of 'stupid jerks' but it's more fun to watch you become un-glued.

BTW the real creative force behind FOX is not O'reilly, Hannity, Beck, or Steve Doocy but Roger Ailes.

I have both morals and a life. You are the one that seems hung up on ACORN's innocence and young girls.

...and the New York Times???? No wonder you are so far out in left field. :)

I would be willing to pay extra to have fox removed in Pattaya. To many from other countries see it and get the idea that it represents American way of thinking. They just don't understand that it's all commentary and far right wing propaganda. Sends a bad message to others.

post-90387-1274507914_thumb.jpg

"the real creative force behind FOX is . . . Roger Ailes"

Really? - Are you sure it's not Gretchen Carlsen?

"O'Keefe and friend before he heads off to jail"

Sorry, I didn't know you might be headed off to jail ( hope it's not related to those teen brothels )

If you need bail, I heard that there are still a few clandestine renegade ACORN offices in operation under various aliases before the remnants of their govt. funding is depleted. You could probably get detail info through Jessie Jackson's office -- Best of luck!

FAUX NEWS . .worth watching?? . .you must be joking.! :):D:D

Conspiracy theorists, religious wackos, wildly biased reporting etc etc . . .cartoons are more informative.

Seconded! right wing garbage

Let's get a good old college cheer going for MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, Huffington Post, NY Times, LA Examiner, Moveon.org, PBC, et al, ad nauseum.

So where do you Fox haters get your news? TASS? Xinhua? IRNA? :)

Kuhn S. queried: And if you locate the teen brothel, please let us know. So I simply responded ...

In fact one of the largest ones here in town is around the corner from the Police station.

They do not nor do I engage in under-age affairs: For that you have to pay extra... if you so object to what other people do -- maybe like FRC's favorite hypocrite Dr. Ekers -- then maybe you should consider getting another one... ain't it grand to get a morality lesson from someone who lives in Pattaya (and NBLP)-- do you run the saving-souls Bible Mission?

or maybe you're just wondering how your step-daughter is coming up with funds for that new Blackberry and all those designer clothes?

Edited by jazzbo

Kuhn S. queried: And if you locate the teen brothel, please let us know. So I simply responded ...

In fact one of the largest ones here in town is around the corner from the Police station.

They do not nor do I engage in under-age affairs: For that you have to pay extra... if you so object to what other people do -- maybe like FRC's favorite hypocrite Dr. Ekers -- then maybe you should consider getting another one... ain't it grand to get a morality lesson from someone who lives in Pattaya (and NBLP)-- do you run the saving-souls Bible Mission?

or maybe you're just wondering how your step-daughter is coming up with funds for that new Blackberry and all those designer clothes?

I want to get this post on record before you realize how absolutely beneath reproach it is and try to edit it.

For your information, I do not live in Pattaya. I own a home there and visit every few months. I live in Isaan.

Your reference to an imaginary step daughter is reprehensible and any person with morals remotely above that of an alley cat would be ashamed of making a post such as the one quoted.

I am no Bible thumper, but I am also not into chasing down teen brothels. You seem to be the expert on that subject.

1) Your Profile says From: Pattaya/ Nong Bua Lamphu

2) It was your buddy Kuhn SR who brought up the teen brothel... be careful what you ask for... you may get it

3) You're so easy to rile but... like others who like to tell other people about morals --

bart.jpg

Hating FOX is like hating the weather... It has found its niche among the disaffected... Sometimes the weather sucks; sometimes FOX sucks... One just has to live with it. (No emoticon)

1) Your Profile says From: Pattaya/ Nong Bua Lamphu

2) It was your buddy Kuhn SR who brought up the teen brothel... be careful what you ask for... you may get it

3) You're so easy to rile but... like others who like to tell other people about morals --

[Hating FOX is like hating the weather... It has found its niche among the disaffected... Sometimes the weather sucks; sometimes FOX sucks... One just has to live with it. (No emoticon)

1. But you claimed someone living in Pattaya was being critical of your morals. I don't live in Pattaya, therefore your statement was not true.

2. Do you know what a rhetorical question is?

3. I only got "riled" when you made the "step daughter" comment. That was totally uncalled for. I have done many things in my life that I am not proud of but I have never gone so far as to make statements like that about another's family member.

However, finally we find out you are simply a disaffected person that hates the weather AND Fox News. Perhaps you wouldn't be so disaffected if you could do something about the objects of your hatred.

Try to channel your hatred at something worthwhile and changeable. :)

<snip>

as for doing something worthwhile, I do so every day -- other than watch FOX on your dish, &lt;deleted&gt; do you do?

.. and going back to the beginning, all I did was point on that Mr. O'Keefe was arrested for the next caper following ACORN and you guys jumped all over me...

Edit: Flaming remarks deleted by moderator.

Edited by toptuan

<flaming remark deleted by moderator>

as for doing something worthwhile, I do so every day -- other than watch FOX on your dish, &lt;deleted&gt; do you do?

.. and going back to the beginning, all I did was point on that Mr. O'Keefe was arrested for the next caper following ACORN and you guys jumped all over me...

&lt;deleted&gt; do I do??? Right now you are my latest project but you are quickly becoming boring. I may switch to something more educational, like watching the grass grow. :)

As far as the rest of your post is concerned... :D

Maybe I am your only project... Why don't you just do something worthwhile? I do... or at least the US government (501c3), several foundations here in Thailand, and the United Nations IP crowd thinks I do.

BTW Nice emoticons ... they sure come in handy when you lack vocabulary.