Taken Fox News Off Here In Khon Kaen

The big heroin/crack/speed dealers never get indicted either, but that does not mean that they are not involved.

I was trying to come up with a characterization for the above statement without calling the person who wrote it an idiot.

You might concern yourself more with the person who wrote this:

Teen brothels? there's a few I know here in town -- if you like it while they still are wearing their school uniformns...

spacer.gifcar0159.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FAUX NEWS . .worth watching?? . .you must be joking.! :):D:D

Conspiracy theorists, religious wackos, wildly biased reporting etc etc . . .cartoons are more informative.

Now now Micheal Moore.

Maybe so... but usually the Dems aren't members in good standing of the Family Research Council.

And if you locate the teen brothel, please let us know.

Sorry I was late in responding but the schoolgirls have the day off... and they need spending money.

... and BTW Kuhn S. they are more than happy to accept fiat money.

Edited by jazzbo
Maybe so... but usually the Dems aren't members in good standing of the Family Research Council.

And if you locate the teen brothel, please let us know.

Sorry I was late in responding but the schoolgirls have the day off... and they need spending money.

... and BTW Kuhn S. they are more than happy to accept fiat money.

Your "schoolgirl" comments are in extremely poor taste.

Fox News is clearly the best and most balanced TV news source available, and the loony left just can't stand it since it does not conform to their preconceived ideas of what they would like, no – demand - what other people should think.

It's really sad to read some of the comments that come bursting out just as soon as a non far-left idea is expressed on TV news or here on Thaivisa.

How was Vietnam? did you enjoy giving the Gooks a kicking?

Right wing clap trap!

That is a picture of Mr. O'Keefe and friend before he heads off to jail (maybe) for his caper in New Orleans...

James O'Keefe ... will appear before Magistrate Daniel Knowles III later this month for arraignments on misdemeanor charges of entering a federal building under false pretenses... O'Keefe is a videographer famous for wearing a pimp costume in a video that embarrassed the ACORN community organizing group.

but Sean Hannity still loves him

... and they are smart Thai school girls