Thaksin Shinawatra Rumored Dead

webfact

Actually, this rumor has been going around the web for days, weeks even. From the awful photoshopped facebook pages to the wheres waldo aspect of it, its even been covered in general. But perhaps you should bring it up with the publisher of the Pattaya Times

Actually nobody forces Thaivisa to publish an article of the pattaya times or am I mistaken about this.

Thaivisa published today,or was it yesterday,in the read only topic that it was confirmed that Thaksin was alive and they even named the(reliable) source,so why this sudden turn around?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt that if Thaksin died it could be kept a secret. He is not even a head of state any longer, it is not like he has some power over people to hold them to secrecy. if he died, someone would spill the beans.

He is too high profile of a person to die without something legit coming out.

Actually, this rumor has been going around the web for days, weeks even. From the awful photoshopped facebook pages to the wheres waldo aspect of it, its even been covered in general. But perhaps you should bring it up with the publisher of the Pattaya Times

Actually nobody forces Thaivisa to publish an article of the pattaya times or am I mistaken about this.

Thaivisa published today,or was it yesterday,in the read only topic that it was confirmed that Thaksin was alive and they even named the(reliable) source,so why this sudden turn around?

Lets all grow up. The guys at TV don't make the news, they print what is in the news and we choose to comment or not. Are you now expecting the TV team to only put on the forum what they agree with?

It has been confirmed from reliable sources on this forum today and yesterday that Thaksin is alive.Even by reporters from The Nation.So why this story from the most unreliable news source in the world?I assume other members still remember the other story about the crackdown on farng owned bars.

[/quo

Has anybody seen him? I've met a guy yesterday who told me that Jimmy Hendrix would still be alive.

There were so many crackdowns, really hard to remember which one you're talking about.

Prisoners in Thailands jails are also denied access to world class medical facilities so if he died from lack of advanced medical care I guess it's a case of you reap what you sow.

However, I don't believe he's dead, not until I see a photograph with someone 'pointing the finger' at his corpse, only then will I believe it.

Elvis is still alive and he has been seen dead. on joking. dead or not with the taksin case. is the rumer of him being terminally ill true. i mean about the prostate canser. if so does it really matter dead or not. it will be any time now.

How often does Thaksin publish video of himself commenting on recent issues? If there is a COMPLETE end to these videos with them being replaced by audio only clips then one can safely assume he is being Bin Ladened. It's obvious why Bin Laden is being kept "alive" to be used as a source of fear for the west. I am sure there are reasons why people would want to keep Thaksin "alive" if that is really the case, who knows. Only time will tell.

This article sounds like it belongs in some gossip magazine or the "National Enquirer"... I think Nation staff slipped this in to encourage (make) Mr. T come out of the wood work and prove if he is in good health or not. Many men survive this kind of cancer...but maybe Mr. T was too busy causing anarchy in Thailand (with wiring his millions to the Red party ; and messages of "encouragement") to get chemo or proper injections in time.

Check the article source, it's not the Nation.

Well actually it is also not "not the nation" however it belongs there.

i need to take my dog out for a walk, sorry.

Prisoners in Thailands jails are also denied access to world class medical facilities so if he died from lack of advanced medical care I guess it's a case of you reap what you sow.

However, I don't believe he's dead, not until I see a photograph with someone 'pointing the finger' at his corpse, only then will I believe it.

Elvis is still alive and he has been seen dead. on joking. dead or not with the taksin case. is the rumer of him being terminally ill true. i mean about the prostate canser. if so does it really matter dead or not. it will be any time now.

Could you please translate this for us in Swahili? German? French? Japanese? Spanish/Portuguese, Laos, Burmese and about 1200 more languages.

Thanks for your 'common sense'.

Who is Drew Noyes?

What are his journalistic credentials?

Does he have any previous credible pieces published?

To put it straight,he is "the man in the bar" you hear mentioned so often about on this forum. :)

I hope that none uf us has got a serious canser. Like dead or not, well said. World Pullitzer 2011 for you.

How often does Thaksin publish video of himself commenting on recent issues? If there is a COMPLETE end to these videos with them being replaced by audio only clips then one can safely assume he is being Bin Ladened. It's obvious why Bin Laden is being kept "alive" to be used as a source of fear for the west. I am sure there are reasons why people would want to keep Thaksin "alive" if that is really the case, who knows. Only time will tell.

true or not. makes a good spin. paranoia. my old friend !

he will have to apear life on telly in some country maybe thailand and say. " i am not dead.. not yet anyway ! you silly burks :) ".

dead or alive his spirit lives on. maybe he will go down under the top conspiracy thiories. like Hitler not killing himself. he was spotted in Argentina after the war. Elvis. Area 41 or 57 can't rememeber ? the fact that big C the thai visa memeber and Big C the owner of the super center are the same person. no one will ever know. apart from lutenant Muder and Miss Lovely Skully emmmmmmm

I hope that none uf us has got a serious canser. Like dead or not, well said. World Pullitzer 2011 for you.

think u hit the nail on the coffin with that 1 :)

I think Thailand expats have really spent too long here, the pattaya times have a scoop that the BBC, CNN, Reuters and and the rest know nothing about?

Gossip seems to be the norm here, give me any news agency in Thailand you can beleive over the above mentioned.

Jeez

As much as we all love a conspiracy

there are far more reasons why photoshopped pics of Taksin and his low profile could be masterminded

1. From taksins side to prevent an assasination, which i have no doubt many have the money and will to perform

2. From the opposition to calm the reds into a headless chicken...

Thaksin dies in Israel

While visiting Israel, Thaksin suffers a heart attack and passes away. The undertaker calls the Thai Embassy and says, 'You can have him shipped home for ฿500,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land , for just ฿100.'

The Ambassador thinks about it for a minute and replies that they want Thaksin shipped home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend ฿500,000 to ship him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only ฿100? With the money you save you could line quiet a few pockets in Thailand.

To this the Thai ambassador replied, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

TheNation now reminds me of a British newspaper I once read when I was a little kid ...it claimed Aliens had just invaded Earth as the headline, some proof of Bigfoot and Nessie in the smaller sections. Oh yeah, and there was also something about a woman with snakes growing out of her head.

Sayonara, Adios, Au revoir, and Arrivederci

funeral.jpg

For those that can't read Thai ...(apart from the Photoshopped ghost, obviously) ...the picture above is from a funeral of a red-shirt supporter ...and on the right you see a picture of Thaksin on the wall. This doesn't mean that Thaksin died. In fact, the sign below the picture and above the flowers says that Thaksin sent those flowers.

What do you suppose motivates ThaiVisa to report this?

Why ponder that.. I mean what motivates some of the guys at The Nation to write what they do.. Sunday's front page article in the very first paragraph started with actually bashing the Reds rather than reporting anything. (I read it on the plane, in case anyone is wondering, primarily to gauge what sort of views Farangs get planted in their heads, that's helpful in discussions such as this one.)

BTW, if Thaksin was dead then it'd almost be worth it not to have to read the daily dose of drivel & hate directed at the man! (though no doubt PAD, The Nation and this forum could somehow claim he was doing evil from the grave! :) )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Thaksin dies in Israel

While visiting Israel, Thaksin suffers a heart attack and passes away. The undertaker calls the Thai Embassy and says, 'You can have him shipped home for ฿500,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land , for just ฿100.'

The Ambassador thinks about it for a minute and replies that they want Thaksin shipped home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend ฿500,000 to ship him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only ฿100? With the money you save you could line quiet a few pockets in Thailand.

To this the Thai ambassador replied, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

That's Funny...I like that one

Yes, that's Thaksin's style.

Can't confuse style with substance. Advanced chemo to battle advanced (inoperable) cancer usually means the individual's days are numbered, whether they are measured in days, weeks, months or even years.

Not wishing death on the guy or anyone else, but would not be at all surprised if the "rumors" are true and the only thing preventing a formal media announcement is the peaceful resolution of how to whack up his dosh.