Can I Get Latisse In Thailand?

MisterMan

It is the latest and greatest for making your eyelashes grow. ( I am not really a man.just easier to post that way in the local forums )

It actually was a kind of medicine for eye and now they found out your eyelashes grow.. so perhaps it is here!! Would be great to get it off label as Lumigan

Good question. I got some in the US and, if you use it regularly, it really works. I got myself using it religiously and was thrilled with the results but have since gotten lazy. I need to start using it again.

I didn't know it was also called Lumigan. Will keep an eye out for that.

I haven't worn make up in years, but when I did I found that mascara did wonders for my eyelashes.

Yup, the vaseline thing would worry me too. Which is probably why i never tried it. I have very sensitive eyes and even a bit of wind makes me cry!!

I did the lash extensions before here in Phuket. Looked great! but took some of my eyelashes off with the fake bits. I would not do it again. but if I can can get the look again would be great.

I had good results misterman. You should use it every day before you go to bed until you reach desired results and then use it maybe 2-3 times a week after that to maintain. But it requires discipline to remember to do it. But, I was very happy with the results, it was noticeable. Will be sure to keep my eye out!

• 2 months later...