Thailand To Set Up Consulate Office In Xiamen

Thailand to set up consulate office in Xiamen

XIAMEN: -- Thailand will set up a consulate office in Xiamen, a coastal city in east China's Fujian Province, according to Thailand's consulate general in south China's Guangdong Wednesday.

The office will be launched within days and will be upgraded toa formal consulate in a year, according to diplomatic sources, who declined to be named.

The office will make it easier for Fujian residents to apply for a Thai visa and will facilitate trade ties between Xiamen and Thailand.

--Xinhuanet 2005-06-08

Thailand to set up consulate office in Xiamen

XIAMEN: -- Thailand will set up a consulate office in Xiamen, a coastal city in east China's Fujian Province, according to Thailand's consulate general in south China's Guangdong Wednesday.

The office will be launched within days and will be upgraded toa formal consulate in a year, according to diplomatic sources, who declined to be named.

The office will make it easier for Fujian residents to apply for a Thai visa and will facilitate trade ties between Xiamen and Thailand.

--Xinhuanet 2005-06-08

Wow, I had a very bad experience in China. I tried to get a Non-B in Guangzhou a few months ago. Even though I'd had one before and had my paper work they where horrible. Not a single Thai on the premises for my Thai/Chinese girlfriend to speak to. Photocopies of there forms. Tight as a ducks....They said I needed more info. They admitted they’d never processed one before.

These agencies in China are setup for Chinese to get there 1 week visa. I know I had a Chinese girl over, they would only give her a week. They wouldn't even give me a tourist visa :o Something I could get from any Thai consulate or Embassy on the planet. Not in China. Rules rules rules. Chinese are very strict.

Don't waste your time trying...