Dive Operation Near Krabi

Dear Matthew,

Sorry for the problems with the E-mail we've had some technical problems & had to take the computer down for a couple of days.

Back to business, it would be great to have you both over in December, Ao Nang is a great place to be in the lead up to Xmas. We can cater for you both, your refresher will take a day & the Open Water course is 4 days.

As you are here for two weeks, you may want to do some additional fun diving, we would be happy to discuss a discounted dive package with you.

Please see our website for more details or alternatively please E-mail me at [email protected] or my personal E-mail address [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you & welcoming you to Ao Nang.

Best Regards

Stuart Bickerton 481623

www.scuba-addicts.com

Stu,

My Thai wife and I will be visiting Krabi sometime in June or July. I am a certified diver, but my wife is not. I went to your website and see that you have a "Discover Scuba Diving" course which I would like her to take. I took similar diving courses in the Bahamas and the Florida Keys before I became certified. I would like to be able to go with her on her two dives. Would this be possible and what would it cost? My wife would feel more comfortable with someone that can speak Thai.

BkkDude, try Lom Lae on the island of Koh Yao Noi. Speak to Radt, you can tell him I mentioned it. The instructors are Thai and they are a great bunch. They know the water better than most and I'm sure you'll work out a great price. They have a website but can't remember it offhand

BkkDude, try Lom Lae on the island of Koh Yao Noi. Speak to Radt, you can tell him I mentioned it. The instructors are Thai and they are a great bunch. They know the water better than most and I'm sure you'll work out a great price. They have a website but can't remember it offhand