World Cup In Nang Rong

pieandmash

Thanks for the replies :) the place run by a fellow Englishman sounds promising, although to be honest I'm just as happy being the lone Farang in a bar.

Just remembered something, I've been told that True will only be transmitting the World Cup on it's HD channel, So unless the bar has HD it won't be showing games I guess.

Edited by pieandmash

Thanks for the replies :) the place run by a fellow Englishman sounds promising, although to be honest I'm just as happy being the lone Farang in a bar.

hahaha....you dont get it mate...apart from the bar of Fritz, which I didnt know about there arent any bars in Nang Rong, not as you would know them anyway.

HL :D

hahaha....you dont get it mate...apart from the bar of Fritz, which I didnt know about there arent any bars in Nang Rong, not as you would know them anyway.

HL :D

I'm told there's a Thai style bar called Pop Sok "100 yds before the road into the bus station" that shows football. I'll just be happy to watch the England - Slovenia game with a beer in my hand, anything more is a bonus.

Posucks is right where u say it is.Its a rundown dive but the majority of the areas farang go there to watch the footy,u shud be ok there just for the match n cold beer.. fitz's place is much better around the corner he usually has the footy on with good falang grub at half times its a good atmosphere n around 10 plus english lads.I know hes had probs with his sat connection lately but he shud have that sorted by then.

There is a place in Prakhon Chai about 15km or so along Hwy 24. Its called The Coffee Corner. If you go along 24 until you get to HWY 219 its a few hundred meters up that road

There is a place in Prakhon Chai about 15km or so along Hwy 24. Its called The Coffee Corner. If you go along 24 until you get to HWY 219 its a few hundred meters up that road

The following matches will be shown:-

Friday 18June

GERMANY vs SERBIA

SLOVENIA vs U.S.A.

ENGLAND vs ALGERIA

Saturday 19 June

NETHERLANDS vs JAPAN

Tuesday 22 June

FRANCE vs SOUTH AFRICA

Wednesday 23 June

SLOVENIA vs ENGLAND

Thursday 24 June

SLOVAKIA vs ITALY

Friday 25 June

PORTUGAL vs BRAZIL

Coffee Corner is a very nice & clean place. Airconditioned, seat that are comfortable, very Good & reasonably priced Farang food/beers and a good bunch of guys get in there.

I am 100% sure you would be made very wecome by Ray and the Staff.

I am just another customer BTW, incase your wondering

Edited by Dave the Dude