Thais Really Getting More And More Stupid ?

ManilaLover

Just sharing some thoughts...

Walking around here for 15+ years and still getting more and more amazed how mega stupid they are, one can't believe !

Ofcourse when staying somewhere a long time your own perception changes too, but I think that's not the case here.

From the bottom to the top, it's everywhere ! On their grim unsatisfied faces you see a big 'M' as from McDonalds, just it has nothing to do with this multinational fat ass creators but it's the 'M' from Maipenrai... that actually means 'I don't give a shit' (about you, about myself, about my success, about my health, about my friends, about my country, about the law, about the world, just don't-give-a-shit)

As the world around them is developing, it just goes the opposite way... Where My Gosh this will end ???

Well the country has been in political deadlock now for 5 years,so yes i think things are standing still for now.But thailand and s/e asia in general is not the west,and thank god for that.Most of us come here to relax and chill out and love it cos its different.If you are in business here then i can sympathise.

I think you need to offer some concrete examples of the stupidity you've observed; however, even in doing so you won't change the fact that stupidity is a trait that is not exclusive to one single race. In the UK, stupidity abounds, from the ignorance of the uneducated to the sheer idiocy of some of the health and safety regulations (devised by supposedly intelligent people).