Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

Nattawut Saikuar, said that .."Justice for more than 20 of our people who lost their lives is most important while dissolution and election are a very small issue," then if all these people have died over such a very small issue.. its kinda obvious dissolution hasnt been there objective.... clear em out..theyve been warned!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Live Bullets to Be Used" - regardless of the circumstances?

I can see Thailand's international status crumbling over the next few days - to a par with China.

well nothing to lose considering they were already refused entry onto the Human Rights list today, might as well play up to that, nobody is expecting human rights to be observed anyway.

Not exactly right - with China, they got the Olympics based on what everyone knew was an empty promise of improved human rights. Why? Because China has some clout in the world. When they talk people listen. Unlike this backwater country, which most people confuse with Taiwan. No one cares once you step across the border. There are lots of important things going on around the world, no one is interested in whats happening here. UK election, Greece collapsing, Spain is next. The world cup is coming up and playboy is going 3D. those are the important stories.

Maybe if they called themselves Thailanders instead of Thais we could at least stop the confusion with Taiwan.

Abhisit: The embattled premier had offered to dissolve parliament in the second half of September for elections on Nov 14 if all parties accepted his reconciliation plan.

"I have cancelled the election date... because protesters refuse to disperse," Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva told reporters.

Oh, are the reds now a party? or does he give them legal status by that announcement?

Abhisit is a weakling times 3

He could go on without the consent of terrorists and criminals one should think, but his statements mean that he goes down to the same level.

parties = groups ... haven't you seen that term used before?

Whats the betting te reds will have aquired a couple of Armoured vehicals by tommorrow morning and the personal of said vehicals will be paraded opn stage. The PM says i'm gonna do this. the police negotiate the release of the hostages and we all wake up with a stinging sensation of De ja vu ob Saturday morning a its back to square one.

The police are <deleted> useless, the army is less than <deleted> useless, Anupong is more <deleted> useless than the army and the PM, well i've run out of fecks

:)

Get rid of this scum NOW!!

The scum supported by a large proportion of the country, including Bangkok residents? Oh, THAT scum. Right.

It's a recipe for disaster.

Shining Path in Peru had a lot of supporters too, mate. Some things just can't be tolerated if you want a civil society.

And one thing that must not be tolerated is Americans using "mate". :)

Abhisit: The embattled premier had offered to dissolve parliament in the second half of September for elections on Nov 14 if all parties accepted his reconciliation plan.

"I have cancelled the election date... because protesters refuse to disperse," Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva told reporters.

Oh, are the reds now a party? or does he give them legal status by that announcement?

Abhisit is a weakling times 3

He could go on without the consent of terrorists and criminals one should think, but his statements mean that he goes down to the same level.

parties = groups ... haven't you seen that term used before?

understood! the question is why does he give them legal status, a kind of? This is bowing down to terrorists and criminals, whether they're a party or a group, same same.

Well let's see. The government has been more than patient in my humble opinion. They can't let this drag on. Had this been China and may other places the Reds would have been forced out long ago. I hope that no one is killed,but if they are so stupid to think they can over throw the government which has the support of the police and army, they are mad.

You hit the nail on its head !!!

They are stupid / uneducated people from up country, and I bet some of them can't even explain why they are there, apart from getting some money!!!

Their 'leaders' taking advantage of this to their personal gains in the end.

You ask around the majority of people....they hate what these 'REDS' are doing, because they have no idea what they are doing to the country...and in the end to themsleves and god help us if the 'Taksin' friendlies come back to power......... :)

The scum supported by a large proportion of the country, including Bangkok residents? Oh, THAT scum. Right.

Shining Path in Peru had a lot of supporters too, mate. Some things just can't be tolerated if you want a civil society.

We gave the world F***, so get over it!

Whats the betting te reds will have aquired a couple of Armoured vehicals by tommorrow morning and the personal of said vehicals will be paraded opn stage. The PM says i'm gonna do this. the police negotiate the release of the hostages and we all wake up with a stinging sensation of De ja vu ob Saturday morning a its back to square one.

The police are <deleted> useless, the army is less than <deleted> useless, Anupong is more <deleted> useless than the army and the PM, well i've run out of fecks

Might be right about that. Let's go ahead and see. This isn't some 1 day protest. It's gotta end somehow, and IMO Abhisit has already given them everything they want, and it's not good enough. He can give them more, but then they will just ask for more.

I do not think this is an "empty threat."

The current PM has done everything in his power to prevent bloodshed.

He has done everything in his power to not fall into the "trap" a certain person wants him to fall into.

It is clear that a "certain person" wants bloodshed so that his "spin machine" can turn the event to his advantage.

The REDs are not going away until they are finally forced to go away. That is too bad.

I think bloodshed is all but certain.

After that, some important questions will surface:

What will the Thai government (and international community) do to bring the perpetrator of this tragedy to justice?

Will the Thai govt. seize ALL of the perpetrator's assets to pay for the economic problems he caused?

Will the REDS start a campaign of terror across Thailand?

Origin:

1495–1505; akin to MD fokken to thrust, copulate with, Sw dial. focka to copulate with, strike, push, fock penis

Was America discovered by this time? oh yes 1492, but you could hardly be considered americans at that point

Well let's see. The government has been more than patient in my humble opinion. They can't let this drag on. Had this been China and may other places the Reds would have been forced out long ago. I hope that no one is killed,but if they are so stupid to think they can over throw the government which has the support of the police and army, they are mad.

You hit the nail on its head !!!

They are stupid / uneducated people from up country, and I bet some of them can't even explain why they are there, apart from getting some money!!!

Their 'leaders' taking advantage of this to their personal gains in the end.

You ask around the majority of people....they hate what these 'REDS' are doing, because they have no idea what they are doing to the country...and in the end to themsleves and god help us if the 'Taksin' friendlies come back to power......... :)

I'd suggest that your inability to compose a proper sentence would put you into the same category as the people you bash.

Let me guess. You are an English teacher in Bangkok?

Abhisit has certainly shown restraint. However, he has also made empty warnings of action and has not followed through. When action has been taken by his subordinates he has called for an investigation into their actions (protecting Don Mueng airport). My question in another portion of this forum dealt with the administartions inability to use or ignorance in the use of nonlethal crowd dispersal techniques such as loud noise. The shutting off of electricity and water will only harm the hotels and other businesses in the area which are already harmed enough by the terrorist activities of the redshirts. The refusal to accept Abhisits generous offer tells me the redshirts only want the overthrow of the government for Taksin who has already named successors for the present leaders if they are jailed. The present threat of armoured vehicles will be a nice toy for the redshirts to ride on as did the yellow shirts a year ago. Outside help in crowd control is certaily needed as the country has slipped, through the governments inaction, into anarchy.

ZOMG! just get it over & done with!

Exactly! Whatever is going to happen just get on with it so we can all start trying to get back to some kind of normality.

PS: To all our American friends, "normalcy" is NOT an acceptable English word. Stop b*astardising our lingo.!!

What is so urgent about your normality that people should die for it? Neither normality nor normalicy for the dead, injured and families. Those so keen for everyong else "to get on with it" get yourselves armed and go join which ever side you like and put your own d*ck on the line if "getting back to normal" really means so much to you...

understood! the question is why does he give them legal status, a kind of? This is bowing down to terrorists and criminals, whether they're a party or a group, same same.

Because he is being diplomatic. He's offering solutions without more people having to die. The reds don't care about more people dying. They just want to be in power.

Because he is being diplomatic. He's offering solutions without more people having to die. The reds don't care about more people dying. They just want to be in power.

be nice and diplomatic to a cancer will kill you fast, very fast.

one should not forget that the patience with the govt handling terrorists and criminals is wearing thin, very thin now.

"Patience"? You mean the inability of this army-installed "democratic" government to get the police and army to fight the people who a majority of them support.

If the Government really had the support of the Police and Army, well this would have been over long ago. You forget that most of the Police and Army come from, and have families in the East and North, these people primarily come from poor rural families.....so their loyalties lie with whom do you think ?????? :)

We use it as term of contempt so in that context I think it is perfectly acceptable. :D

I think you'll find that all of them can explain why they're there.

It's actually very simple: when our Dear Leader returns, the price of rice will go up. That's the line that's used to brainwash them.

I really hope they don't get killed. Sure, wipe out the leaders and kill Thaksin, but leave the farmers alone.

Origin:

1495–1505; akin to MD fokken to thrust, copulate with, Sw dial. focka to copulate with, strike, push, fock penis

Was America discovered by this time? oh yes 1492, but you could hardly be considered americans at that point

Ha... this could get interesting, and way off topic :)http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-f-word.htm