Red-Shirts Leader Seh Daeng Shot In The Head - Fighting For His Life In ICU - Video

webfact

Its impossible for another Army person to fill the role of Sae Daeng. His bamboo barricade technique was unconquerable and he didn't teach anyone the method. Nope, there is only one Army man who can lead a group of terrorists. The battle is over now. We can rest easy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight ...Thaksin's extrajudicial killings of drug dealers were fiercely condemned by the Democrats. Now the army has shot a General in the head while he was giving an interview to an international media reporter.

I assume he was given a fair trial before he was shot?

I assume you witnessed a fair trial proving the army guilty of shooting the general?

It's a battle between the elite leaders, nothing more. The sniper shot of Seh Daeng can only trigger more violence. Seh Daeng was widely loved by Thaksin Shinawatra.

there was a lot more to it than that! Not everyone was elite.

I dunno, are the remaining ones smart enough to engage in retaliation. they usually follow what they believe to be a good leader, and do as instructed. Well they took out a major instigator thats for sure.

Let me get this straight ...Thaksin's extrajudicial killings of drug dealers were fiercely condemned by the Democrats. Now the army has shot a General in the head while he was giving an interview to an international media reporter.

Maybe one of his own people? Too early to say who it really was.

He lost any 'rights' to a trial a long time ago.

This changes things. Lets hope that the more moderate leaders will be able to talk to Abhisit about the road map with out him threatening them.

Also lets hope it doesnt go the other way and his men in black don't go out looking for revenge.

Typo

There's no more time left for talking. The PM must remove the protesters, or stand down. That always was his two only options but he seems to refuse to accept this!

Really and truly too darn bad that it had to come to this. But if a message was to be sent to Thaksin, this was a good one. The guy was a disgrace to the institution of the military in all forms and especially to the country he was to serve. Most likely Seh Dang will now be seen as a hero for the cause of the reds. Whoever did it should have taken more people out to blur the obvious, that he was assassinated.

Clear everyone out of the areas now. Don't stop. Put Thailand back on track now.

Seh Daeng is a rogue nut alright. The red shirts would be better off without him, but I'm not sure if assassinating him while he's giving an interview to international media on live television is a good thing to do. Probably a rather stupid move.

Sure, this kind of stupid mode could even degenerate into a full blown civil war.

I assume you witnessed a fair trial proving the army guilty of shooting the general?

the only thing we can assume is that redparrot needs psychiatric help, constantly defending people of terror and violence who try to get others to carry it out. sae daeng would have made Pol Pot look benevolent if he had more power.

It's a battle between the elite leaders, nothing more. The sniper shot of Seh Daeng can only trigger more violence. Seh Daeng was widely loved by Thaksin Shinawatra.

Not surprised squareface liked him, if true - the evil one needs nutcases like him to carry out his dirty work

Its impossible for another Army person to fill the role of Sae Daeng. His bamboo barricade technique was unconquerable and he didn't teach anyone the method. Nope, there is only one Army man who can lead a group of terrorists. The battle is over now. We can rest easy.

Looks like Paragon will be open tomorrow! Weeeee!!! :)

Where is your proof of it being the army ?

'Sow and you shall reap' springs too mind. Or as the wife has just said 'Som nom naa'.

He did seem the most likely of targets though.

Obvious headcase.

Much easier to get rid off than the other Red Shirt leaders.

And sends a clear message to the others to think again or they're next.

Six million dollars a day in lost business in Bangkok. Time to end this all. Violently or peacefully.

If the police had done their duty, like any civilised country, the water cannons and manpower to remove those holding the city to hostage would have stopped this on day 1before it got a roll on. Now violence will most likely be the only alternative to resume some sort of normality.Tomorrows news will indeed be another black day for Thailnd

Sorry, however, why the rush to judgment. This man had many enemies.

I am no fan of all this turmoil but it has to end. The Reds have lost their way and are split in how to go forward. The other side just wants to go back to work and have a life. War solves nothing. War does not determine who wins...only who is left.

Exactly ... whenever the reds shoot anyone, all the red apologists immediately bleat "where's your evidence that it was the reds - it might have been friendly fire". Now what do we get from redparrot? The army has shot a General. Where's your evidence? How do we know it was not the reds who shot him?

Low Caibre bullets to the head/chest. Could be an outside force. Perhaps Japanese...

I think the japanese left in 1945....................... True about the low calibre, probably 5.66mm. If the military were going to do it I'm sure they would have used an appropriate weapon and not a low calibre slug like this. New theory is that the Red leadership and the government agreed this would be a good solution.

Exactly ... whenever the reds shoot anyone, all the red apologists immediately bleat "where's your evidence that it was the reds - it might have been friendly fire". Now what do we get from redparrot? The army has shot a General. Where's your evidence? How do we know it was not the reds who shot him?

You're absolutely right, Khun Einstein. It must have been the red shirts that shot him. That's the only explanation that makes sense.

Gee, why didn't I think of that one before. :)

Public Assasinations

Abhisit has reached a new LOW

Initial reports were that the sniper was from inside the Red zone. CNN is saying it was apparently from a rooftop in the corner of Lumpini. However, you seem to know something nobody else knows. Call up CNN and let them know.

I would think many of the reds wanted to get rid of Thaksin's pet soldier. His assination would server the reds in two ways. Getting rid of Seh Daeng thereby making him a martyr while blaming Abhisit. Couldn't ask for a better propaganda win than that.