BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Forethat

Multifunction Steering Wheel - Pajero Sport

Hello to forumers, I just want to ask if the maker of these carpet will be able to send it in the Philippines? I really want a set of these carpet mattings but unfortunately my location is far. Can I have his e-mail address? Thank you very much.

PM Sent.

Off topic, strictly speaking, but if you are after a "dog rack" (not the type that fits on the BBQ!) you can get adjustable models for vans/estates from ShamuShamu who have a couple of shops in Bangkok and a large mail order business and extensive web-site. Their quarterly catalogues/magazines are also available at See-ed bookshops (every quarter!).

regarding the original topic here, i asked at the dealer where i bought my MPSport they said the stereo steering wheel control would come out at about 5000 baht... they knew what it was... i was wondering if that was a fair price and now i see the above post says 1600-1900b for one part and 2200b for the second part, with a few hundred for labor. it adds up then... i might just have them install so i dont <deleted> anything up...

regarding the original topic here, i asked at the dealer where i bought my MPSport they said the stereo steering wheel control would come out at about 5000 baht... they knew what it was... i was wondering if that was a fair price and now i see the above post says 1600-1900b for one part and 2200b for the second part, with a few hundred for labor. it adds up then... i might just have them install so i dont <deleted> anything up...

They dont have the control box though, at least I was under that impression.

For me it was a hassle even ordering the Steering Wheel control from the Mitsubishi dealer 'cause they claimed it wouldn't work. In they end I had to explain to them "just order the dam_n thing, I'll worry about the rest".

:lol:

i might just have them install so i dont <deleted> anything up...

If you're not comfortable with the level of skills required for the DIY, getting your dealer to do it sounds like a good idea.

Hey MRO thats awesome! great idea...

Is that the alipne stereo or the sony stereo in the pic you posted?

i just put an order in for the later model 2.5 GT and it comes with the alpine and the touch screen

Unfortunately no AUX or USB is on the alpine, and suprisingly the cheaper model with the sony stereo does have AUX in and USB

I was tempted to downgrade (or upgrade) to the sony. But they told me the touch screen wouldnt work with the sony... grrr!

anyways...

Just wondering what stereo you have in yours, i see you have the touch screen dvd too

Did your have AUX in? or know if it can be modded to fit one?

thanks

Hey MRO thats awesome! great idea...

Is that the alipne stereo or the sony stereo in the pic you posted?

i just put an order in for the later model 2.5 GT and it comes with the alpine and the touch screen

Unfortunately no AUX or USB is on the alpine, and suprisingly the cheaper model with the sony stereo does have AUX in and USB

I was tempted to downgrade (or upgrade) to the sony. But they told me the touch screen wouldnt work with the sony... grrr!

anyways...

Just wondering what stereo you have in yours, i see you have the touch screen dvd too

Did your have AUX in? or know if it can be modded to fit one?

thanks

It's Alpine.

AUX, iPhone etc is possible. Just search MRO's previous posts on the forum. It's all there with the part numbers and details.