Red Shirts Move Into Chiang Rai

BlueSmurf

That makes three people I've pissed off in the last hour, one of them a board administrator. A record even for me. :)

Well, I'm not one of them. I can assure you that when I am typing a response to sceadugenga, I'm in a good humor. I never have a worry about any hatefulness coming from him.

Not sure I agree, they've done pretty good job in some of the Isaan cities.

A Skype call from a friend in Khon Kaen mentions a number of deaths personally witnessed that seem to have been covered up.

Yes, the violence is documented in the Isaan area and the Brit warning was probably well-founded for that area. Lanaman's post did emphasize CR though, as I read it, with the CR portion of his post being underlined. My reply was focused on CR only. I can see nothing here that would cause me to advise a friend to avoid this town at this time.

Perhaps others are seeing or hearing plenty to cause worry. I only have access to the news, thoughts and feelings in my neighborhood. While this part of town is overwhelmingly supportive of the reds, it is also overwhelmingly protective of this part of town.

Yours truly Lman underlined the Crai bit for emphesis.