World Cup Tshirts

imola

scotland fans have brought out a tshirt with the letters, A B E, on the front , apparently this means

anyone but england,

so to even up the score england have a tshirt with the letter S,N P.

scotland not playing :D:D:D ,

im also told the ,A B E ,shirt had designer chips on the shoulders :)

big c and carrefour have nice ranges of polo shirts in national team colours with good badges on them for about 200 baht. i think i'll be getting the argentina one, that's particularly nice.

big c and carrefour have nice ranges of polo shirts in national team colours with good badges on them for about 200 baht. i think i'll be getting the argentina one, that's particularly nice.

I have'nt had a chance to get down there. Are the German ones nice too? :)

Edited by carmine

yup, german ones look good too. black and white old school they are with a big eagle on the chest. sort of paul breitner / karl-heinz rumenigge era.

You might even get a Voller style wig and stick on moustache if you're lucky.... :):D

yup, german ones look good too. black and white old school they are with a big eagle on the chest. sort of paul breitner / karl-heinz rumenigge era.

You might even get a Voller style wig and stick on moustache if you're lucky.... :):D

what you on about? that's my natural look.

what you on about? that's my natural look.

Ofcourse, my apologies.

I have'nt had a chance to get down there. Are the German ones nice too? :)

Hmm sounds a bit cheap charlie. Asda are offering the real thing half price £25 for all England fans.....I can pick one up for you imola if you'd like....

Now any true England fan would not even bother with an Argentina shirt, c'mon what u playing at???

Now any true England fan would not even bother with an Argentina shirt, c'mon what u playing at???

they're nice colours. blue and white with a nice badge on.

i'm not an england fan. :)

• 2 weeks later...