Troops, Armoured Vehicles Converge On Bangkok Protest Site

webfact

Those who take children into this are worse than the terrorists themselves. Have they no conscience ?

I Read they are going to aggree to senate talks i hope this is the begining of the end of this drama ! Now lets just hope they can have a decent fair election that doesnt trigger more drama !

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The red shirt leaders now understand that this is a fight to the end. No negotiated compromise. The leaders will either end up in jail for a long time or be shot dead. I wonder if they will stand and fight or flee to Paris and go shopping for Louis Vuitton with their glorious leader Thaksin the brave. I think the people will fight but leaders are always a little more 'pragmatic'.

with millions in their pockets it is not impossible.

Much of this could have been avoided if there had been a designated protest site - a large field with basic facilities outside downtown Bangkok. That's what the Cambodians just arranged - for future protests in their country. Granted, it's easier said than done, but if the initial protesters had been funneled to a large field somewhere, then things would not have gotten so far out of hand.

Plus, recent reports of freezing accounts of many big businesses and big shot Thais associated with Thaksin and the Reds is BIG NEWS. You can bet there are a lot of big shots close to the Shinawats, who are cussing and shouting and banging furniture against walls.

Thaskin is definatly the cause and the financial organizer of this protest

Panic and chaos will allow him to return

But the question is

Is Thaskin the head of all of this

or just a puppet himself

There are many of my business friends who say he is but a puppet of The New World Order

and Thailand is a test site for bigger things to come

.... ON the other hand, I think that he works with other Sino-Thai and Chinese mainlanders tso that Thailand will be a farm for Chinese consumers. I can see tht Mainland China would be vey happy to see him back at the helm.

The fact is

They have a site where they can protest

and are safe

If they go outside this site then they are asking for trouble

I do not think the PM has any problems negotiating with a legal protest group of Thai's

So those who attack, provoke and enter the no mans area are only asking for trouble

The red shirt leaders have brain washed the hard core for 2 months that the army will not take them on

They are a law unto them selves

They believe they haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."

Any deaths or injuries that a mob suffers must be the responibilities of the mob and their leaders

The Army are just upholding the law of the land

I am with you on your view of the situation. Amnesty International just lost all credibility in my eyes, and lost my annual donation.

Those who take children into this are worse than the terrorists themselves. Have they no conscience ?

I Read they are going to aggree to senate talks i hope this is the begining of the end of this drama ! Now lets just hope they can have a decent fair election that doesnt trigger more drama !

:):D:D

I read one of the senators said that the negotiations failed.

Much of this could have been avoided if there had been a designated protest site - a large field with basic facilities outside downtown Bangkok.

For what? For Hugo "Chavez" Thaksin? The daemon and destroyer of the Kingdom?

Send him to hel_l with all his money.

I am afraid, that this all is just the start of more trouble to come for the Kingdom. The former LOS will play in a league with Lebanon, Iraq and other chaotic countries.... I don't dare to think about the country's future. The today's street terror will go underground.

or just a puppet himself

There are many of my business friends who say he is but a puppet of The New World Order

Ozzieman, Yours is one of the most perceptive and at the same time the most chilling comments I have read on this forum.

I fear that your friends may be right.

ozzieman/bulbous just how many sign-in names do you have? :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

The fact is

They have a site where they can protest

and are safe

If they go outside this site then they are asking for trouble

I do not think the PM has any problems negotiating with a legal protest group of Thai's

So those who attack, provoke and enter the no mans area are only asking for trouble

The red shirt leaders have brain washed the hard core for 2 months that the army will not take them on

They are a law unto them selves

They believe they haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."

Any deaths or injuries that a mob suffers must be the responibilities of the mob and their leaders

The Army are just upholding the law of the land

What do you mean? What site? The army are preparing an attack on the main gathering at Rachaprasong as far as I'm aware.

I disagree

clean up the thugs and contain them

once contained it will be easy to finish

To attack the core would see to many innocents and children die

Cean up the thugs with tanks?!?!?!

or just a puppet himself

Ozzieman, Yours is one of the most perceptive and at the same time the most chilling comments I have read on this forum.

I fear that your friends may be right.

ozzieman/bulbous just how many sign-in names do you have? :)

:D

How can they call themselves parents... :D:D:)

True hearts and intentions revealed! This is the real cause for the undemocratic behavior.

Some sell their votes (thus their country).(Money!)

Some permit their daughters and sons into prostitution – as long as they send: Money.

I heard some people offer Bt 200,000.- for every one who dies in the “democratic event”:

thus let send our women…elderly and children….. maybe we win the jackpot!??? :D

Money – Money – Money….

Well if the children is paid same as there parants, then you know why they are there :D

True hearts and intentions revealed! This is the real cause for the undemocratic behavior.

Some sell their votes (thus their country).(Money!)

Some permit their daughters and sons into prostitution – as long as they send: Money.

I heard some people offer Bt 200,000.- for every one who dies in the "democratic event":

thus let send our women…elderly and children….. maybe we win the jackpot!??? :D

Money – Money – Money….

there are some contributors to this forum ought to be attending the big event and the 200,000 would be the best value anyone has ever put on their miserable lives.........

Well if the children is paid same as there parants, then you know why they are there :D

Sad, sad, sad, ...but quite possibly true.

URGENT: Soldiers Move in with Tanks into Sala Deang since 5 A.M.; First Round of Shots Heard at 6 A.M.

CRES starts operations to disperse rally at Ratchprasong intersection by moving in with tanks and water trucks. Tanks started moving into Silom area at around 5 A.M. this morning, before moving forward into Sala Deang.

High pressure water hoses used to destroy protesters' bunkers on the edge of Lumpini Park.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-05-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Many years ago I listened on my shortwave radio as tanks took over down town Bangkok. That turned out to be a coup!!!

What goes around comes around!