Urgent - Teacher Needed In Sakon Nakhon Province

ans

We are a school situated 50km north of Sakon Nakhon in current need of a third Native English speaker.

The town that we are situated in is Akat Amnuai. The school is Akatamnuaysuksa school, with 2,300 students and 120 teachers. In the English department we have 10 Thai teachers and 2 teachers from England (one male, one female). Currently the native English teachers are teaching 27 periods a week each, so we are in need of a third teacher.

We are preferably looking for a younger teacher, who holds a Bachelor degree and/or TEFL qualification. The successful applicant would be offered a position teaching M.1 and M.4, which would be about 18 hours of teaching a week. The school would be able to offer a 4 month contract for this semester at 30,000baht per month with the option to stay on if you were happy here. We can help you find accommodation but you would have to pay for this yourself.

We really need someone at the school asap, so we need someone to start within 1 week. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me via PM and I will send my contact details.

Mr. Kantawit Ngasit